• "Bite off more than you can chew and then chew like hell." - Peter Brock
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc Formula A 3D/2D Templates 1.0

3D/2D Templates with Keyshot file and UV and AO

1. chargingcar

chargingcar

Ratings:
    +3,435
    • Like Like x 1
  2. derick_pereira

derick_pereira

Ratings:
    +132
    Hello, where did youfind the "TIRE_FORMULA_A_DIFF_00' file?
    I've made a custom Pirelli tire but I can't find the file so I can replace it.

3. chargingcar

chargingcar

Ratings:
    +3,435
    Me and ML already tried to replace it well he tried with some ideas we was throwing about but it want overide it sadly :)

4. derick_pereira

derick_pereira

Ratings:
    +132
    [​IMG] I wish I could use this

5. chargingcar

chargingcar

Ratings:
    +3,435
    I made some the day the game was released and tried to import back to the file with a tool but the scale was slightly different in kb , but ML tried to add them to the place where you put the livery itself the modded ones hoping it would overide it but with no luck , maybe some better tools come out eventually , I was going to make the B and C formulas but takes too long lol sorting the textures and uvs out :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mark Shaw

Mark Shaw

Ratings:
    +4
    Now all we need is the driver's suit and helmet and the ability for them to show up in online play.

7. SK Racing

SK Racing

Ratings:
    +166
    Hi chargingcar! Thanks for sharing your great template. Reminds me of the good "old" days... :)

I want to recreate my "Audi F1" car - which I've once made for F1 2012 - but the template doesn't work for me. Please take a look at the attached screenshots...

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Screenshot 1: Default (=untouched) state of your template.
    Screenshot 2: Edited "Formula_A_Livery_Player.psb" file within the 3D template.
    Screenshot 3: The livery of the 3D model gets updated but the texture mapping is obviously wrong. Even more, the car seems a lil' bit transparent.

I'm not a newbie regarding modding and I've tried several things (restarting my laptop/Photoshop, rendering the car again, etc.) but I simply can't fix it. :-/

• Beer Beer x 1
  8. chargingcar

chargingcar

Ratings:
    +3,435
    Not too sure , remove the PSD on the 3D template and add new layer , then resave the file open it backup and then add new layer again but add the 2D template PSD that is there has well maybe that will solve the issues I merged down some logo onto it just fine with no issues but removed them obviously to upload it :)

9. SK Racing

SK Racing

Ratings:
    +166
    Thanks for your quick answer, mate! Unfortunately, it's still not working but I will try it again on my desktop PC at home. #NeverGiveUp :D

• Like Like x 1
  10. doc303

doc303

Ratings:
    +234
    hi @chargingcar , is it possible to have a conversaton with you - please give me a pm -
    your template help verry much for skinning the 1991 Liveries Mod :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

11. chargingcar

chargingcar

Ratings:
    +3,435
    use what you wish

12. doc303

doc303

Ratings:
    +234
    i have a complete 3D model for Lotus 72D, so can you make me the Pshop Template for it ?

13. chargingcar

chargingcar

Ratings:
    +3,435
    not at the minute

14. silidus

silidus

Ratings:
    +8
    Greeting Mate,

I know this sound silly.. if you don't mind could you explain step-by-step how you unwrap UVW or make PSD template from pCars 3Ds model (.meb file already converted). I got stuck in this process.

Much appreciate your help.
    Cheers :)

15. derick_pereira

derick_pereira

Ratings:
    +132
    Hello mate, I didn't make the template. I used the custom livery template inside the Pcars root folder.