Cars Formula 79 by Race Sim Studio

New update coming soon :)

Here a preview showing rear wing animation, and new tyres as well :)

e7d9a1002c33e0584d8b9d70b1f267ac.gif
how do i download an update? in your site

How to get rims looking black? all rims chrome on some cars does not look right? By the way Super fantastic mod....worth every penny......would pay double to see it in RF2. Indy 1994 and 95 Cars Pay triple. Got 1998 Extreme indy but still love the 1994, 1995 car bodies more. Five stars all the way for this mod.

Last edited:
How to get rims looking black? all rims chrome on some cars does not look right? By the way Super fantastic mod....worth every penny......would pay double to see it in RF2
Play with this and the main texture , obviously wants to be black ,
but this will take the chrome effect away the shine ,
if you adjust this material :)
3f98ef1a9a7054c0b4b9d090f7480984.png

I bought today. Oh yes, now a car that make me understand more Mario Andretti famous quote, if everything seems under control, you are not on the limit.

The top speed is not a issue anymore. I reach more than 280 km/h on modern Monza.

The car seems easy, but as soon you push more closer to the limit is a very trick car.

Very good car now.

@NeverKrash there seems to be a bug with the audio of this car. If you go full throttle for a long time (ex. 10 secs) the sound interrupts for half a second before coming back on. Test at Nordschleife to see for yourself ;)

Fantastic car by the way!!! I love it, cannot stop driving it!!

@NeverKrash there seems to be a bug with the audio of this car. If you go full throttle for a long time (ex. 10 secs) the sound interrupts for half a second before coming back on. Test at Nordschleife to see for yourself ;)

Fantastic car by the way!!! I love it, cannot stop driving it!!
It's a looping of the gear change wobble engine sound sample, not a bug. Multiple Kunos cars built with such a sample: f2004, alfa romeo 155 v6 and many more will do the same thing if you can keep the RPM at a specific constant for long enough where this sample is typically held such as the case in a long straight indicated above.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back