Resource icon

Apps Formula 4 dash for simhub 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
davewilliams000 submitted a new resource:

Formula 4 dash for simhub - Clone of the RSS Formula 4 in-game wheel screen for SimHub

Following on from my release of my dash studio dashboard for Formula Hybrid and RSS Formula 2, here is my one for RSS Formula 4. I'm continuing to re-create my nextion screens in dash studio.

Again, water temp is not provided to SimHub from AC, so it will remain at zero, but everything else works.

Read more about this resource...

the F4 car has some strange carbon in the background Dave , looks really odd looking :D
Yes I wasn't sure about that myself. There is some sort of carbon type effect at the sides on the in-game wheel screen (which is what you may be referring to I guess, rather than my effort :D) and I guess I was trying to copy that in some way, but couldn't find a pattern in photoshop big enough. Not sure If I like myself to be honest. It can be turned off in the dash studio editor of course.

Reference screenshot:

Yes I wasn't sure about that myself. There is some sort of carbon type effect at the sides on the in-game wheel screen (which is what you may be referring to I guess, rather than my effort :D) and I guess I was trying to copy that in some way, but couldn't find a pattern in photoshop big enough. Not sure If I like myself to be honest. It can be turned off in the dash studio editor of course.

Reference screenshot:
Yeah dont look nice at all , I made my texture too small I believe , might make another one for it at a later date :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 219 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 161 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 279 13.5%