AC Formula 3 @ Zandvoort - Sunday December 6th 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I cant decide on either sim, I bounce back n forth been that way for couple months now, even tried iracing and I like it and its new tire model but after getting to D license I cant justify the price of each track and car when there is something like race department and what they are doing is great

I'm coming from rF2...
With that said, AC has captured my attention with the 1.3 tire update. It feels very natural to drive. I actually prefer it over rF2. rF2 clearly had additional features that are critical for online racing, but if AC keeps progressing then it should become quite an impressive title. I'm going to stick with AC for now as I''m in search for the most driving enjoyment.
Hope to see you in more lobbies. Pretty strong driving. Sadly I got wrecked/avoided a collision and left the race early. Really wish we didn't restart the first run, did very well on the first two laps of it..

Hope to see you in more lobbies. Pretty strong driving. Sadly I got wrecked/avoided a collision and left the race early. Really wish we didn't restart the first run, did very well on the first two laps of it..
Hope to see you on track as well. I'm impressed with the overall quality here at RD - a very friendly yet competitive atmosphere. Just like it should be.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back