AC Formula 3 @ Zandvoort - Saturday 5th March 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'm not going to be able to make it either. Sorry guys.
Kicking my visiting sister and two nephews off the net for 2 hours is just too much for them to bare :mad: My ping would be all over the place.

Gutted, went to join and it said it has unavailable content. Are you using a different version of the track? teamspeak failed to connect as well. Hope you guys have a good race!

Gutted, went to join and it said it has unavailable content. Are you using a different version of the track? teamspeak failed to connect as well. Hope you guys have a good race!
The server isn't going up for another half hour mate..
You probably tried to join the RDGPC Practice server right? You won't be able to access that one as it's restricted to RDGPC league drivers only.

Another RACEDEPARTMENT server will boot when it's time :)

Great racing fellas! That was fantastic!
Screenshot_dallara_f312_ks_zandvoort_5-3-116-19-21-49.jpg
Screenshot_dallara_f312_ks_zandvoort_5-3-116-19-23-24.jpg
Screenshot_dallara_f312_ks_zandvoort_5-3-116-19-27-4.jpg
Screenshot_dallara_f312_ks_zandvoort_5-3-116-19-27-53.jpg
Screenshot_dallara_f312_ks_zandvoort_5-3-116-19-25-5.jpg

Thanks guys, awesome racing! :)

First 10 laps were epic, running so close to each other. Until I screwed up and spun off :redface::roflmao:. Damaged my front wing a bit, which affected me later on when the tyres dropped off.

Have to say I'm more than surprised of the speed I had, considering I only had like 15 laps of practice with the combo before this event.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Absolutely awesome racing. Have to say sorry to Kevin as I still feel like I maybe took a little too much of a move that wasn't quite there. Sorry mate.
Still had great battle with Jack with us exchanging positions and capitalising on each others mistakes. Was a really good race and can't wait for the league race!!!
Thanks to all for organising it and congrats to the podium. I can only imagine what it was like at the sharp end of the race...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 83 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 314 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 447 39.3%