• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Formula 3 Series - Starting August 16th

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Gui Cramer, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Gui Cramer

Gui Cramer

Ratings:
    +761
    Edit: Series completed

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,218
    Registered on the site just now, hoping to join in on this one, love the F3 cars and a weekend event is perfect for me :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Gui Cramer

Gui Cramer

Ratings:
    +761
    I don't handle activations but the admins should be seeing those things very soon and making sure you're all set!

4. Gui Cramer

Gui Cramer

Ratings:
    +761
    I was told you were activated already, you should be good to go :D.

5. Craig Patteson

Craig Patteson
    Natural Born Racer XB1 Gamertag RIPDazza8405 Premium

Ratings:
    +634
    @Gui Cramer I would like to join in ive signed up to the website just waiting for you to activate my account :)

6. Gui Cramer

Gui Cramer

Ratings:
    +761
    I've been told a new member has been approved, I presume it's you :).

7. Kobay

Kobay

Ratings:
    +54
    I started practicing for this a couple of days ago and spent some quality time with the F3 for the first time. The Reiza F3 is fantastic! It's exquisitely sensitive to setup. I was having a hard time getting the car to work everywhere around Guaporé, but after some tweaking I made a one-click change to the rear packers and suddenly my average lap times dropped by 0.5s. This is now my favorite open-wheeler in GSCE.

Now if Reiza would make a Formula Renault 3.5 to bridge the gap between the F3 and the F1 cars, that would probably end up being my favorite open-wheeler.

8. Gui Cramer

Gui Cramer

Ratings:
    +761
    Round 1 was incredibly fun, so far 14 folks signed up!

• Like Like x 2
    • Beer Beer x 1
  9. tpw

tpw

Ratings:
    +139
    Absolutely! It's already my favourite in rF2 and AC, so GSC would be an added bonus.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,218
    Yes this was a great first race, had a lot of fun and the F3 cars are tricky to drive.

Londrina is a bit of a roller coaster so that will be an interesting round two....:)

11. Gui Cramer

Gui Cramer

Ratings:
    +761
    It was great fun despite the ill setup. Completely killed my tires to keep ahead, I hope to be better prepared for Londrina. It was a nice showing for the initial round during holiday season, 14 guys already signed up :).