1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Formula 3 Series - Starting August 16th

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Gui Cramer, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Edit: Series completed

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper
    Premium Member

Registered on the site just now, hoping to join in on this one, love the F3 cars and a weekend event is perfect for me :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. I don't handle activations but the admins should be seeing those things very soon and making sure you're all set!

4. I was told you were activated already, you should be good to go :D.

5. Craig Patteson

Craig Patteson
    Natural Born Racer XB1 Gamertag RIPDazza8405 Premium Member

@Gui Cramer I would like to join in ive signed up to the website just waiting for you to activate my account :)

6. I've been told a new member has been approved, I presume it's you :).

7. I started practicing for this a couple of days ago and spent some quality time with the F3 for the first time. The Reiza F3 is fantastic! It's exquisitely sensitive to setup. I was having a hard time getting the car to work everywhere around Guaporé, but after some tweaking I made a one-click change to the rear packers and suddenly my average lap times dropped by 0.5s. This is now my favorite open-wheeler in GSCE.

Now if Reiza would make a Formula Renault 3.5 to bridge the gap between the F3 and the F1 cars, that would probably end up being my favorite open-wheeler.

8. Round 1 was incredibly fun, so far 14 folks signed up!

• Like Like x 2
    • Beer Beer x 1
  9. tpw

tpw

Absolutely! It's already my favourite in rF2 and AC, so GSC would be an added bonus.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper
    Premium Member

Yes this was a great first race, had a lot of fun and the F3 cars are tricky to drive.

Londrina is a bit of a roller coaster so that will be an interesting round two....:)

11. It was great fun despite the ill setup. Completely killed my tires to keep ahead, I hope to be better prepared for Londrina. It was a nice showing for the initial round during holiday season, 14 guys already signed up :).