1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Formula 3 @ Santa Cruz do Sul - Tuesday November 22, 2011

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Bram, Nov 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM F3
    Car: Formula 3 download here
    Track: Santa Cruz do Sul

20:00 GMT: Practice
    20:30 GMT: Qualification
    20:40 GMT: Race 1 (25 minutes)
    21:05 GMT: Qualification
    21:15 GMT: Race 2 (25 minutes)

Server and teamspeak password: click here
    We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically. Click the banner below to log in to TS3.

To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
    1. Stefan Woudenberg
    2. Vinicius Ferreira
    3. Dave Begley
    4. Nils Norberg
    5. Scott Webber
    6. Bram Hengeveld
    7. Frank Steinbach
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver
  2. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

Count me in. Hopefully I can see the finish for once. :p
  3. sign me up please
  4. Dave Begley

Dave Begley
    Premium Member

You know i want in :D
  5. Put me up on the list please
  6. Put me on the list, im in :D
  7. Bram

I am in as well!
  8. Count me in. That track is brilliant. And these cars fit in perfectly!
  9. Noel Spence

Noel Spence
    Premium Member

i should be there , depending on work
  10. Great Race guys, my first ever time on the track, i done ok to be 4th :D the kerbs are a tough one.
  11. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

Had loads of fun on track and TS. Thanx guys.

Congrats to Nils, Frank And Noel they were the quickest tonight. Luckily for me Frank forgot to put enough fuel in the car which gave me third. :)
    Cya all thursday! Cheers!
  12. Bram

For obvious reasons I could not join tonight. Hope you guys had fun!
  13. Dave Begley

Dave Begley
    Premium Member

It was fun even though i spun at the start into Stefans path and bust my suspension and front wing. To many revs and no real clutch, ill have to make a clutch when i make my new cockpit. And as luck would have it I may be getting my hands on a COBRA Monaco Seat very cheap.

Anyway back to the race. Watching it was great Nils took your job Bram as the resident AI, doing amazing lap times. TS was a good laugh as always, with Scott asking me "Is something wrong with my car it feels funny" , and relpying "Well it would when it hasnt got a front or rear wing".

We missed the free driving lessons though, due to you skiving off playing with server migration. Now dont let it happen again :rolleyes:

Congrats to Nils, Frank and Stefan for the Podiums, oh and congrats on the new forums Bram they look great and run fast.

See you all at the next race.
  14. Noel Spence

Noel Spence
    Premium Member

was great fun again , could not match the speed of frank and nils, so i pulled franks petrol cap off as he went past me , and he ran out of fuel handing me second on a platter, but in all reality they were a bit to quick
  15. Thx for the fun again with thise F3 cars on this wonderful, but very challenging track.

Couldn´t see the starting lights from my spot on the grid, so I´m sorry for the messy start. When Nils took off, I knew it was time to finally get going. :)

Drove my butt off after the mistake in lap 2 to catch Nils again, who was flying and when I finally could see the tail of his car in a far distance, I noticed I was running a few laps short on fuel. Doh...:confused:

Well, that sim surely makes it tough for me just to reach the chequered flag every time I try an online race with it. Live and learn. :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.