AC Formula 3 @ Paul Ricard Blancpain - Sunday January 10th 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
big sorry to everyone i hit, i had big lag issues, and my microphone recalibrated twice during the race, sending me back to windows screen. hope i didn´t cause any mess... :(

Awesome racing guys, the slipstream battles down the Mistral straight were epic! :D

1.jpg

i'm running an amd athlon 2 x3 450, 8gigs of ram and an hd 6850. solo i get about 70fps. on track with multiple cars out of vision it drops to 30-40 and when there are cars in vision i'm getting 15-20.

I'm sorry for the mess I made at the start of the second race!!! Didn't do anything on purpose ofcourse, but it was a bit sloppy on my side. Sorry for that guys.. see you on track soon! :)

sc_dallara_pr-jpg.117643

... although opinions about the ideal line varied a bit at the beginning of the race ... :thumbsdown:
Imo that was all avoiding action. Martin spun, I tried to get past safely on the left but got hit, Geof had run wide before and remained off track to avoid me, Bram took the wide line to avoid me, Dragos ran wide to avoid Martin who by then was hit by you.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back