AC Formula 3 @ Nurburgring GP - Saturday 28th November 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
yer casper, found it, hopefully the wife will let me race on saturday night, although work dont end till 9pm so i still might miss it its only 1min drive home, lol the joys of country living
David, even though ours is a booking system @Chris Stacey and/or @Sniper will prebook you if you request it so that may assist you in making it for the practice,quali and race sessions.

what do you mean by a booking system?? i havent herd of that before sorry
Basically you can set the server up in "Booking Mode" for a predetermined period of time before the practice/qualifying session begins. It's very handy for leagues as it allows you to quickly see who's missing, and for general chit chat on TS :)

I set the booking time for 30mins, so people can get booked in, do some singleplayer practice or something (or go and have dinner or whatever), and then the server opens and everyone can join :)

Edit: Oh, sorry and Pre-booking is just when I manually add your entry to the server so that if you aren't able to make it in time then you can still race.

Last edited:
Anyone know what difference in time the soft tires have over the mediums? Thought I was struggling to get a good time then I realised that everyone else had set their times on ptracker on soft tires :confused:

Anyone know what difference in time the soft tires have over the mediums? Thought I was struggling to get a good time then I realised that everyone else had set their times on ptracker on soft tires :confused:
Not a clue for me personally. I haven't driven on the soft tyres or done any qualifying runs at all.

@Sun Levi do you have the 1.54 lap recorded?? I just noticed I am 1.8 seconds down in sector 3 alone!!! WTF !!!
I can understand the 0.9 in each of the first sectors but 1.8 in one sector at a track I know:confused:

Well I'm currently capped and will be for another couple of weeks (damn fallout) so the only way I could join would be to use my phone, but I doubt that would be stable enough.
I believe you can still race when capped with the same ping. The only difference is that if someone else in the house uses the Internet then it flips out.

Given that it takes a couple of mins to load the RD forums I doubt that it will be able to handle the traffic required for online gaming + voice coms. We could always try.
Jump on practice server with us tonight for a little while if you can.

trooper and I will be on from 8pm aest

Sign me up. Starting to get the hang of this car. Can't get used to the tires though. Takes at least 3 laps for them to warm up and then they are only decent for about 3 laps before they start to fall off. Hate to see what they look like after 25 laps.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%