AC Formula-3 @ Nürburgring Sprint - Sunday December 13th 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I misspoke on TS. I actually had a rear wing setting of 15. I kept going back and forth and couldn't remember what I finally chose for the race. That explains why I was a bit slow on the straights.

It was a very close race with Jaime and Fernando. I enjoyed it very much. I hope to see you all on track more often in the near future.

Now, I should probably spend some time learning how to be faster in the GT cars. Tin-tops have never really been my thing, but it looks like the upcoming US time zone championship is GT-based. Let me see how I fare in these cars, and maybe I will join you in the next year. I would really like to be part of a systematic championship, here at RD. That would be a blast.

I apologize for leaving the race. I use to finish the races always, even if I'm far back (wich is most of the time). The dogs went crazy barking so I had to check it out. It was nothing but, you never know.

I had some hardware issues yesterday. My steeringwheel decided to get a life on his own! Luckely a friend of mine had a spare G25. I think age has become an issue but I will be up for another one! :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back