1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Formula 3 @ Floripa - Tuesday December 6th, 2011

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Ivo Simons, Dec 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM F3
    Car: Formula 3 download here
    Track: Floripa download here

20:00 GMT: Practice
    20:30 GMT: Qualification
    20:40 GMT: Race 1 (25 minutes)
    21:05 GMT: Qualification
    21:15 GMT: Race 2 (25 minutes)

Server and teamspeak password: click here
    We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically. Click the banner below to log in to TS3.

[​IMG]

Entrylist:
    To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
    1. Roberto Costa
    2. George Talbot
    3. Stefan Woudenberg
    4. Lins Maddox
    5. Christopher Hall-Nelson
    6. Daniel Higgens (maybe)
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver

2. EU means i can't join since im from Brazil? Or its just the time zone? If its just the time zone, count me in!

3. Just time zone. Everybody can join. :)

4. Then count me in!!!! :D

5. Yes please

6. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

Ofcourse I will be there, slower than normally as I just got my G27 and still need to get used to it. :p After 7 years with a MoMo wheel. :eek:

7. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

sign me up plz

8. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

Just did a few laps...

Kitty litter = game over

9. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

Stick with it Stefan, it was like like for me when i first got my G27. Its a huge leap from what i was using, ( i'm not including the 2 weeks i used my DFGT, before upfrading to the G27, ((funny story there!))), and its was frustraiting at first. But now though, there's no holdong me back, i cant get enough of it!

Sign me in for this one please folks, looking forward to it

10. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

Ive just been trying to get some practice laps in, but hampered by my map not being visible, anyone know how to get it back on screen? It would be a massive help to have it back, it'll be big time kudos awared to who can help, cheers

11. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

numlock 0 is for the mini map.
    This afternoon the minmap was frozen for me too at this track, after a reload of tyhe game it worked fine again

12. it froze because you disabled the hardware ingame, b pushing H or G i think it is, i found out alot of things in GSC, just before careful what buttons you press :D

13. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

Thanks Stefan, it wasnt there because id remapped the Keypad_0, but couldnt figure what is was in the options to remap it. Blond moment i think!

14. Dave Begley

Dave Begley
    Premium Member

Put me down, ill see if my back will let me sit for both races. Might be a bit stoned on painkillers so ill say sorry now for any accidents i cause :D

15. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

Good to have you Dave. :)

Tip: Stay out of the kitty litters, if you get in, you cannot get out of them before burning your engine. I wonder if this is a bug or not. The other cars (classic, F1 and stockcar) can get out, only the F3 can't. Hmmmmmm.... great challenging track to drive on. finding a good setup is a b.tch.... I just cannot break the 1:33....... You need at least a 1:30 to be up front...

16. Sign me up.

17. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

i cant make it tomorow work work:(

18. sign me up.

19. Server is up.

20. 'Maybe' I was downloading GSC overnight and just managed 2 races offline in the Stocks, downloading the F3000 + Reiza + Tracks now but cant try them until after work :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.