Formula 3 DLC - Released

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Here we go again, for what is the (likely) final DLC package for Game Stock Car: the Formula 3!

links:

Mediafire (zip file)
Mediafire (exe installer)

INSTALLATION: Just point to your GSC install folder and go. The Formula 3 will be available from the bottom left of the main menu, from where you can cycle from series to series (make sure you have Update v1.70 installed).

DESCRIPTION: The car is the Dallara F309 Formula 3 car, very similar to the latest generation F311 Formula 3 chassis. It´s based on the car used in the Sudam F3 series, which has a slightly more powerful engine, but inferior tires to their european and japanese counterparts.

The car physics was built upon comprehensive data from the real car, with development support from various drivers, and finally checked against tons of telemetry data. It is by any measure, a pro-level Formula 3 simulator software, neatly packaged as a free DLC for all the fortunate GSC owners :)

Special extra official GSC-credits thanks to our man Domagoj Lovric who helped develop the sounds into their final state.

And here is the template for the skin painters out there.

Enjoy!

because when the cars to race tightening Stock Car team up with the F3 race? I found it strange, then come here to ask..

Where to put the race cars of F3 and Stock Cars are mixed together thus making a nonsense..

Any solution for this?

Hmm noticed a few strange things online with the F3 car.

Reiza cars 05 and 06 have different steeringwheels compared to the 01 - 04 cars, why?

There was a driver online that was at least 1.2 seconds faster per lap. I am not considering myself an alien but at least above average i hope. 1.2 seconds on Jarapagua Sud (1.07.5 me, 1.06 low him) seems a bit too much. He was driving the Reiza 05 car. When I tried to join the server with the same car as him I get the message GSC.exe stopped working.

Strange strange stuff happening!

The two types of steering wheel are reminiscent of what we´d modelled for the car as a representation of F3 Sudam. It seems to cause some problems online though which is not clear why, it seems to depend on how you set the server. Something to be looked at.

1:06 at jacarepagua Curva Sul layout is a very possible laptime, in itself no evidence of cheating.

Hi,

There is a bug with the wheels for the 01 and 04 cars. The lights for the revs have black boxes for the low revs and when these boxes show my FPS drop dramatically. If I turn steering wheel off in options I have no problems.

mrg320.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back