1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Formula 3 - Curitiba

Discussion in 'GSC Setups' started by Noel Spence, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Noel Spence

Noel Spence Premium Licensed

best ican get , maybe less wing

Attached Files:

2. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg Premium Licensed

Thanx Noel, I didn't have any practise on this track yet, not even know it to be honest. :eek:
    Will be somewhere in the back. :)

3. Noel Spence

hi stefan,be very careful of the last two corners before home straight the car wants to step out , its the first track i cannot match the a1 at 105 percent

4. Stefan Woudenberg

Hey Noel! What kind of lap times should be done by the 105% AI drivers? When I practise I mostly use the 110% AI, to know the alien speed guys should be at. :D.

5. Noel Spence

6. Stefan Woudenberg

I'll try to have some practise before I make a fool out of myself again. :D
    Let's do some 1:12s..... hopefully??? :rolleyes:

7. Noel Spence

8. Reto Christiani

Reto Christiani Licensed

110% AI strength reflects the times you guys hit a lap? wow :eek: some serious practice to be done!
    THX Noel for the set-up! very much appreciated! helps learning on what to work on!

9. Noel Spence

np reto nice to see you join

10. Stefan Woudenberg

The quickest guys around here can beat the 110% AI, we call them "alien drivers". :D
    I use the 110% AI to try to be within 2 seconds of them, the 105% AI, like Noel uses, is a good one too to know if your times are competative or not.
    During practise you could ask the others for their setup to try, most of us will share it without questions. :)

11. Scott Webber

Scott Webber Premium Licensed

this track is a beuty, i'll post my times up soon :D.... heres a video to wet your appetite.

12. Ian Dancy

Ian Dancy Licensed

gosh i have trouble competing with the AI at 95% let alone 100%-110% :eek: lol

13. Thanks for sharing ;)

14. David Ignjatovic

David Ignjatovic Licensed

I did a 1min14.3 with default, pole car was 1min13.1 which I think was 105%......should be able to drag default set up to mid-high 13's, but doubt I could go lower.
    I'll try Noel's set up tomorrow.