• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Formula 3 - Cascavel

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme Setups' started by Scott Webber, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Scott Webber

Scott Webber

Ratings:
    +2,397
    Formula 3 - Cascavel setup

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 8
  2. Scott Webber

Scott Webber

Ratings:
    +2,397
    put this setup to the test in a club event and got pole position, i beat bram for once!

i managed to grab a 58.3

3. Marian Zelenka

Marian Zelenka
    The downforce is strong with this one. Premium

Ratings:
    +217
    I managed 57.990. It's very good after some getting used to it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Anthony Levene

Anthony Levene

Ratings:
    +154
    Thanks for the set-up Scott. I managed 58.1 with it :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Pär Öqvist

Pär Öqvist

Ratings:
    +111
    Thanks. 58.1 in race and 58.4 in qually. I don´t know why I am so often faster with fuel lol

6. Alberto Casado

Alberto Casado

Ratings:
    +788
    The car should be more stable when it is heavy (but that is usually compensated by slower acceleration). You may have caught somebody's drift too, which would aid a little bit.

7. Pär Öqvist

Pär Öqvist

Ratings:
    +111
    No no drift I was quite alone in last place the first laps and did most laps on my own :) To bad otherwise I could probably tangled along with the 4-7 guys perhaps.. But I seem to need the extra stability to get a decent lap quickly. Also I drive a lot of porsche 911s and there it does help with balance :)

8. Phil Rose

Phil Rose
    Premium

Ratings:
    +49
    Good setup Scott, with a couple of tweaks I am down to a 57.476. No room for errors round here!