1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Formula 3 @ Brasilia Full Course - Tuesday December 13th, 2011

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Ivo Simons, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM F3
    Car: Formula 3 download here
    Track: Brasilia Full Course

20:00 GMT: Practice
    20:30 GMT: Qualification
    20:40 GMT: Race 1 (25 minutes)
    21:05 GMT: Qualification
    21:15 GMT: Race 2 (25 minutes)

Server and teamspeak password: click here
    We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically. Click the banner below to log in to TS3.

[​IMG]

Entrylist:
    To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
    1. Stefan Woudenberg
    2. Bram Hengeveld
    3. Kasper Stoltze
    4. Scott Webber
    5. Christopher Hall-Nelson
    6. Jason Lancett
    7. Dave Begley
    8. Anthony Vranic
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver

2. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

Sign me up ofcourse! :)

3. ...still an hour too late for me, otherwise i would sign up and double the entry list! :D :D

4. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

I wouldn't mind to start a hour earlier for you Bill. Would love to race with you again. :)

5. Nah, it's alright m8. I wrote that in a fit of rage TBH. I'm mad that F1 2011 is cr*p with all it's probs and that these races start so late and therefore i can't race multiplayer anymore. :( I definately can't expect peeps to change things for little old me.
    As we speak, i am currently re-loading F1 2010 to see if i can get some racing fun back in my life!
    Cheers m8. ;)

6. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

I've got it still installed Bill, so could join any time . :D Will need to setup my G27 for it though. :D I am sure the old gang would join in too. :)

PS: I don't miss F1 2011 for a sec. I also stopped checking that part of the forum. I only hear bad things about it, although peopele seem to think it's the best racing game of 2011... weird. :p

7. Yeah 2011 is a shocker! I've just done a few laps of 2010 and it's much much better. I had all these warm fuzzy feelings come back. I can't wait to properly get into it tomorrow...and see if there's any online racing going on?

8. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

The last time I played 2010 was a couple of weeks ago. The final race of the league. I became winner of group 2, Jan of 3 and Andrwe of group 1. :D

9. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Ill do my best to be there as well

10. I would like to race with you guys aswell :)

11. Bill im with you on this, to be honest these races are starting very late for a few us of , would be better if it all started 1 hour earlier.

as for F1 2011, what game is that again? don't talk to me about Arcade games :p F1 2010 has been the best part of my racing career so far online, but GSC is definetely creeping up on it, i just hope the community will build and we're see alot of "regulars" :)

Race07 is a bundle of fun too, alot of us on Teamspeak while driving laughing our heads of, can't get better then that! lol

12. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

To get the excitement going:

13. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

Count me in folks!

14. go on then....

15. Dave Begley

Dave Begley
    Premium Member

Im a maybe, maybe...

16. I'm in

17. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I really hope all drivers stay this time as I am not going to participate again in an event where 50% of the small field leaves after 3 minutes :)

18. it's annoying when people leave after the first race, in future could these races be 1x race 30 - 40 minutes?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.