1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Formula 2000 @ Prato Full GP - Wednesday November 9th 2011

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by Senad Subasic, Nov 4, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM (click to connect, requires jump2nkp)
    Class: Formula 2000
    Track: Prato Full GP
    Weather: dry (race 1) + 50% wet (race 2)
    F2000 skin pack: click here (extract to your nkpro folder)

19:30 GMT: Practice
    20:10 GMT: Qualification
    20:30 GMT: Race 1 (16 laps) - dry
    Qualification 2 (15 minutes)
    Race 2 (10 laps) - 50% wet

Server and teamspeak password: click here
    We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically. Click the banner below to log in to TS3.

To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
    1. Senad Subasic
    2. Samuel Fuller
    3. Sérgio Marques
    4. Adam Farmer
    5. Lims Chebbi
    6. Lars Wylensek
    7. Zdenek Cagas
    8. Angus Leggate
    9. Kevin Leu
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver

Results here
  2. Let's try a dry/wet combo this time. Race 1 will be 16 dry laps, and race 2 will be 10 laps with 50% rain.
    Again, we'll have to restart the server in between races.

Xose, one of the server admins, said the ranked tool issue is solved. So, thanks to him, ranked server is now up :good:

Track records here: http://www.wagenvoort.net/rank/track-records.php?trackid=19&carid=1
  3. Samuel Fuller

Samuel Fuller
    Premium Member

I'm in. Please.
  4. Good choices, Senad! Count me in.
  5. Adam Farmer

Adam Farmer
    Premium Member

Please add me to the list Senad.
  6. Hi gents,

I would like to participate but when im online the screen is a bit dark with a red message saying client software not updated. Ive got the full version of the game, where do i find what ever update needed? I very new to this sim, thx for helping
  7. Hiya Lims :welcome:

I haven't heard of that one before. But it seems descriptive enough, which version of the game do you have?
    You can see it while loading, and by pressing Esc when in the car. v1.3.0.1534 here.
  8. Hi, thx for the welcome Senad:)

My game version is v1.3.0.287 and the precise error message : Client software not updated. Please update Netkar PRO
  9. I guess downloading a new version is in order.

Try running the update thing, nkUpdater.exe in your netkar folder.
  10. Niceone its done:D
    Tested online and its all good thx again for the help mate:)
    I guess that im in for tonight, cheers
  11. in :)
  12. Adam Farmer

Adam Farmer
    Premium Member

I won't pull out because we're nowhere near a full grid but I don't think I will be able to race tonight. Will try my best to be there.

13. I'm in.
  14. Sign me up, please.
  15. I will be a bit late, but should be there before quali. Anyway, the timer up left should be correct, and the game will move to quali automatically :good:
  16. In too
  17. Quite eventful races for me. First one was fun mostly because of my fails, i was almost behind Mr.Leggate, when i spun first time, then i made another mistake and had to take my places back.
    Second one i pulled off from everyone, now thanks to their mistakes. :) I spun twice, but had enough gap to keep myself in my spot.
    Thanks for racing guys, it was better than expected. :)

Btw. couldn't we get Maekiauto on Trento reverse next week? :D
  18. If you meant machiatto, I'm in, LOL. Not sure what Maekiauto is :D
  19. Hard races for me, in the first one always behind Lims trying to pass him, but he defend very well and was me that near the end made a mistake.

In second, didn't start well pull the throttle and the car didn't move, but manage to finish the first lap in 5th and later become 3th, when Lars and Angus had a trouble, until the end, but was very hard in the rain to avoid any mistakes.

Thanks to Senad, RD and all who joined.
  20. Makiauto: