Formula 2000 @ Prato Full GP - Wednesday November 9th 2011

30tta1y.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM (click to connect, requires jump2nkp)
Class: Formula 2000
Track: Prato Full GP
Weather: dry (race 1) + 50% wet (race 2)
F2000 skin pack: click here (extract to your nkpro folder)

19:30 GMT: Practice
20:10 GMT: Qualification
20:30 GMT: Race 1 (16 laps) - dry
Qualification 2 (15 minutes)
Race 2 (10 laps) - 50% wet

Server and teamspeak password: click here
We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically. Click the banner below to log in to TS3.

Entrylist:
To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
  1. Senad Subasic
  2. Samuel Fuller
  3. Sérgio Marques
  4. Adam Farmer
  5. Lims Chebbi
  6. Lars Wylensek
  7. Zdenek Cagas
  8. Angus Leggate
  9. Kevin Leu
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver

Results here

Hi gents,

I would like to participate but when im online the screen is a bit dark with a red message saying client software not updated. Ive got the full version of the game, where do i find what ever update needed? I very new to this sim, thx for helping

Quite eventful races for me. First one was fun mostly because of my fails, i was almost behind Mr.Leggate, when i spun first time, then i made another mistake and had to take my places back.
Second one i pulled off from everyone, now thanks to their mistakes. :) I spun twice, but had enough gap to keep myself in my spot.
Thanks for racing guys, it was better than expected. :)

Btw. couldn't we get Maekiauto on Trento reverse next week? :D

Hard races for me, in the first one always behind Lims trying to pass him, but he defend very well and was me that near the end made a mistake.

In second, didn't start well pull the throttle and the car didn't move, but manage to finish the first lap in 5th and later become 3th, when Lars and Angus had a trouble, until the end, but was very hard in the rain to avoid any mistakes.

Thanks to Senad, RD and all who joined.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back