Track: Newbury 2006 layout
Weather: Dry
Damage: 40%

Practice start time: 19:00 GMT
Qualification start time: 19:15 GMT
Race start time: 19:30 GMT
Race distance: 2 x 20 laps

Rolling start
Once the light goes green, the leader gradually speeds up to around 160 km/h (not too fast, not too slow), and drives in this pace towards the last corner. All other cars follow in one line with the same speed. No brake test, no swaying. If you spin your car you drop back to last position and start from there. When exiting the last corner the leader can go full throttle, and the rest of the pack follows. No overtaking before the start/finish line.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here
F2000 skin pack: Download, extract to your nkpro folder

[signuplist]336[/signuplist]

No wheel, can't try out things, so went with another default track and a combo that I know works pretty well.
Laps under a minute, so this should be about 18 minutes per race.

Please note that it will be a rolling start, to minimize accidents in the first corner or two.

If you have any equipment or skins you'd like to use, post them here, and I'll add them to the pack.

If anyone doesn't already know, RSR have a few packs of classic skins for the F2k and the Target and Ks2. what is great is that some have the helmets included: Patrese, Gilles V, Senna, Prost, Mansell, Schu etc. I'm just about to modify the Patrese helmet fom an Arai to the earlier Nava model he wore in the Alfa days, hope that is ok as it is for personal use.&lt;br&gt;Getting the Nava logo behind the visor is the trick, should go something like this:<br>
7579c39c.jpg
<br><br>
4ab59fc0-1.jpg

Who says there is never anyone to race on the public servers? RD server a few minutes ago

8d70505a-1.jpg

Maybe if there was someway to put a message on the server to direct ppl here?
But as the field is nearly allways full we'd have to run a second server.... I remember when there was only about 3 of us racing here in Netkar lol

Yup, my first ever nKPro race here was cancelled, because it was just Bjorn and me in the end, LOL.

Not sure if it's possible to set up a server message looping during practice. At least I haven't come across it.
But yeah, as you said, the grids are usually pretty good. *knocks on wood*

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 221 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 163 7.9%
  • < 5 years