Track: Aosta semiovalsport
Weather: Dry

Practice start time: 19:00 GMT
Qualification start time: 19:15 GMT
Race start time: 19:30 GMT
Race distance: 2x18 laps, rolling starts

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Formula 2000 skin pack: Download, extract to your nkpro folder.
Not mandatory, skins (and equipment) used by Kevin Leu, Andrew Scott, Senad Subasic, Sergio Marques, Steffen Lauge Sorensen, Can Ozcelik, Vaggelis Theodoridis, Albert McSaltens.

[signuplist]76[/signuplist]

Results here

Just curious, loved to join the race tomorrow ... will actually have that time available, but overall my schedule has changed so much that mid day races are just not really easy to predict. Anyway... i notice there are full ranks in the race are there by chance any people state side or at least closer in time zones interested in racing in the evening or at night? I might be able to schedule that. I have relegated myself to running iracing because I can get races in, but to be honest its kinda unfulfilling... actually dislike the FFB. Anyway... love to be able to run here but without races in the evening I am just out of luck. Anyone game.. any odds of this.

the classic F1 skins for the f2000 were from Radiator springs and I thought they were listed in the downloads here too. Anyhow, i just transferred them from 1.2 to 1.3 with no issues.

I think Daniel is not a fan of Aosta :)

Anyway, I doubt that skin pack was uploaded here, I remember them always asking for a link to their forum, and download from there.
I just forgot to copy the skins when I deleted the previous install.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 148 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 407 39.9%