1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Formula 2000 @ Aosta semiovalsport - Wednesday June 8th 2011

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by Senad Subasic, Jun 2, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

Class: Formula 2000
    Track: Aosta semiovalsport
    Weather: Dry

Practice start time: 19:00 GMT
    Qualification start time: 19:15 GMT
    Race start time: 19:30 GMT
    Race distance: 2x18 laps, rolling starts

Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here

Formula 2000 skin pack: Download, extract to your nkpro folder.
    Not mandatory, skins (and equipment) used by Kevin Leu, Andrew Scott, Senad Subasic, Sergio Marques, Steffen Lauge Sorensen, Can Ozcelik, Vaggelis Theodoridis, Albert McSaltens.

Results here
  2. Okay, open wheeler time, unfortunately :tongue:

New sign-up list, courtesy of Dave Stephenson. If you experience any problems, let me (or him) know.

And finally, if anyone has a skin they want to use, post a link to it, and I'll add it to the archive :thanks:
  3. Great feature, to bad it writes my name wrong!
  4. Heh, special characters... That's why I registered as Subasic instead of Subašić :tongue:
  5. Steffen Lauge Sorensen

Steffen Lauge Sorensen
    Premium Member

This will work fine I think ...
  6. Server is up, rank enabled, after some firewall issues (thanks to Ramon for sorting it out)

If you all agree, we could try a rolling start in this one? Starting slowly off the line, first lap going round slowly and safely, and full speed from the last corner on.
    I'd also suggest a single file rolling start, that last oval corner can be tricky on its own.
  7. great feature the sign-in/out button, great job Dave :thumb:
  8. Andrew Scott

Andrew Scott
    Premium Member

Hey Alessandro nice to see ya mate (waves @ Alessandro) couldn't agree more, it will make life so much easier for the RD staff too :)

no lap record for this circuit on the rank as yet, so we get to put up the first ranked times....nice one :thumbup:

For those that dont have it yet, here's my skinpak http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/netkar-pro-skins-81/badkatracing_final_skinpak-4596/
    this contains all my cars, cheers :)
  9. Thanks Andrew, forgot about the whole pack :redface:. Added to the archive.

I had a Jaguar skin I used before, but I guess it got lost with the 1.2 -> 1.3 upgrade. There is a decent number of default skins anyway.

EDIT: rank tool disabled, wasn't reporting anything for this track. Tried a lap on Aosta sport, which is listed on the rank website, and it worked fine, so I guess if the track isn't listed there, it won't work?
  10. Andrew Scott

Andrew Scott
    Premium Member

Cant you import the skin from 1.2 to 1.3???

Yeah, when I was up on the rank I noticed the server wasn't listed, but it didn't dawn on me at the time, had another blonde moment, Lol.
  11. Deleted the 12 folder, was too lazy to try and find it again :D.
    Added it now.
  12. Andrew Scott

Andrew Scott
    Premium Member

Awesome, I'll D/L and paste it in now

EDIT: done mate :)
  13. Andrew Scott

Andrew Scott
    Premium Member

Its a good looking grid at this point too I might add :cool:

Anyone got an idea of lap times for this track???

edit: forgot about the RSR skinpack, thanks Senad
  14. That's a great pack, beautiful skins there!

Today I will upload PSRT ones.
  15. Not here, just did a couple of laps to see the layout, don't look at the times.
  16. Andrew Scott

Andrew Scott
    Premium Member

Serg you should have the full armada of PSRT liveries by now, btw where can I get the Abarth template and is there a Vintage template yet??? or have I missed something somewhere!!
  17. I have done them, but some of the download links I have now are just the #17, I must do a full pack with both skins for each car, mine and Steffen one.
  18. Andrew Scott

Andrew Scott
    Premium Member

Just need to find the time hey?