rF2 Formula 2 @ Silverstone - Sunday 16th July 2017

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Just my 2 cents, this should be on the full track. too many racers in this car, the dirty air is ridiculous. we are going to be fighting dirty air and huge slipstream the whole race. my bet is complete carnage:):):)

Just my 2 cents, this should be on the full track. too many racers in this car, the dirty air is ridiculous. we are going to be fighting dirty air and huge slipstream the whole race. my bet is complete carnage:):):)
Good point.........hay wait a minute!!!.......you've been practicing already...??!:O_o:....... Ahh crap!!:roflmao:

I agree, a car like this should be able to stretch its legs on the full circuit. National is great for slower/low power cars but probably a bit too small for a car and grid like this.

Also I really hate the National layout :p

Really? I much prefer the National layout myself. I agree it is more appropriate for low power cars tho, so personally I would rather change the car! :roflmao:

Ok, I know it won't happen. You might lap me a bit less on the bigger circuit...:sneaky:

Full circuit would be nice just because I want more corners to play with lol...But yeah, I'm happy either way.

Edit: Thought I'd already signed up, I'm in!

20 odd cars on a 46s a lap track with slipstream and dirty air, Hmmm recipe for disaster but i happy either way

Last edited:
Okay so given that we now have such an awesome sized grid, we will be racing at the full GP layout now :)

The server will be updated to reflect this change within a day or so. Please be patient, I am still learning how to operate the complete nightmare that is "setting up an rFactor 2 server" :p (lol, joke, it's not so bad).

Ties in nicely with the British GP too :)

@Sniper
@Sean Rogers
@Jeremy Talbot
@Ashley Cowan
@Nick Milton
@Matt Le Gallez
@Shawn Jacobs
@alexSchmurtz
@Kevin Harris
@Joseph Wright
@Matt
@Jamie