rF2 Formula 2 @ Silverstone - Sunday 16th July 2017

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Tony will be helping me learn how to setup a server in rF2 tonight, so hopefully we can all jump on for some laps this evening and lay some rubber down on the track :)

In, then off to Bunnings next day to get some locks for our dodgy guest.
be there from 17th to 20th so get your ass over, organise a steak and beers with casper:)
Yes it's on again. Only arranged yesterday and I've been getting dragged around to every shop,in Melbourne so I haven't had a chance to get to you two, Chris and Ash, to make a plan. It's mon - wed effectively so I need some feedback on how we get together?? Ash are you,still on holidays? If you are then it's easier. If not when are you available? Chris are you out any of those days?
You won't get me on @casper anymore Tony. I changed to @Jamie a while back since I now have a functioning computer setup :thumbsup:

Yes it's on again. Only arranged yesterday and I've been getting dragged around to every shop,in Melbourne so I haven't had a chance to get to you two, Chris and Ash, to make a plan. It's mon - wed effectively so I need some feedback on how we get together?? Ash are you,still on holidays? If you are then it's easier. If not when are you available? Chris are you out any of those days?
You won't get me on @casper anymore Tony. I changed to @Jamie a while back since I now have a functioning computer setup :thumbsup:
Sounds good mate! The only day I'm not free is Wednesday. Monday and Tuesday are both good. So long as it's not in the evening as I have to work.

We do have a practice server up by the way fellas!
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM AU

Be sure to add it to your favourites :) Just right click on the server and click add to favourites.

Untitled.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back