rF2 Formula 2 @ Montreal - Fri 23Feb18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Wow, what an exciting and action packed event this turned out to be - even better than I had expected, in spite of the fact that I spent the majority of my time towards the back of field! :p Thank you very much to all of you who took part last night, and made it an incredibly enjoyable night of racing! :D And a special thanks to @kamackeris for the interesting battles that we had during the second race! :giggle: I am very much looking forward to the next one!

On that note, remember to sign up for next week's event (see here) at the Autódromo do Estoril! :) Hopefully we'll see you again for more Formula 2 fun!

Sign me up please
I apologise for not responding last night Jonas - I only saw this message after the event! Nevertheless, I'm glad that you were able to join us! :rolleyes:

Last minute join possible?
I am terribly sorry Cosimo, I completely missed your request to join the event yesterday. :unsure: I was already on the server at the time you sent the message (and I currently have only one screen, so I couldn't keep an eye on the thread), so I did not see it until after the race. :( It would have been perfectly fine for you to join us last night, but it's not really much use me telling you this now... so for future reference (and this goes for anyone who may be reading), if the event is already underway, but a race has not yet started (according to the schedule in the opening post), then just pop a message in the thread and jump on the server! :thumbsup:

Apologies again mate! Hopefully you will be able to join us for the next event, at the Autódromo do Estoril! ;)

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 184 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 361 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing