12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver etc..

I am not 100% for this, because we will have party on Saturday and I don`t know, how strong will be pain in my head all Sunday, but how about tyre wear. Normal or x2?
Tnx :).

well after turning up late for practise, disconnecting 3 times during practise and quali ...i managed to get one lap in..and it wasn't good. 8th out of 9.

in the race, I spun at 1st corner causing minor damage. however, due to others making mistakes and getting the hang of the track, things weren't too bad. ended up having a nice battle with sean and davy (davy had pitted i think). sean made a few mistakes probs due to lack of practise. i seemed to be holding pace as think sean had damage like me...then it started raining. no experience of rain on this game and got greedy. I went full speed for an extra lap when davy pitted (in the rain) but I ended up spinning on in lap and on outlap - so davy was off. meanwhile, sean was slowing on worn tyres? after the 5 minutes left sign, i saw sean was 16 seconds up. with about 2 minutes left, i saw him around the corner..i felt like hamilton in 2008 at brazil lol managed to get 6th (?) in the end.

really pleased with that. i know it was a fun event but there were clearly 6 aliens and 3 of us decent drivers at the back in quali. due to the weather effects and difficult cars+ tyre wear, this game gave me the chance to compete in a race with some of the big boys.

great game, great race, great company.

well done all - nice clean, respectful racing.also, well done to dino (sorry axel :-S )for the win (even tho i saw nothing of you lol):thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 378 39.6%