rF2 Formula 2 @ Limerock Park - Sunday February 10th 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I just wanted to get some laps in before giving it a go tonight and noticed I don't have ANY FFB in rFactor2. Did anyone else experience the same? T500, other games are working fine. :(

Id check any recently installed program you might have installed. I use a bunch of Saitek kit and when i install the command software, (keys reprogramming program), i lose FFB in Race 07, rFactor and rFactor 2. Might be worth a look into.

Also, my eldest daughter visiting over night, and seeing as this is such a rare event, im going to make the most of it, and dropping out of the race is the only discourse for me.

Id check any recently installed program you might have installed. I use a bunch of Saitek kit and when i install the command software, (keys reprogramming program), i lose FFB in Race 07, rFactor and rFactor 2. Might be worth a look into.

Also, my eldest daughter visiting over night, and seeing as this is such a rare event, im going to make the most of it, and dropping out of the race is the only discourse for me.

Hm no, still doesn't work. Tried re-installing drivers as well, different USB port etc. - working fine in all other games. :(

Right, so the solution was:

1) Re-install rFactor 2
2) Re-install the T500 driver
3) Re-calibrate the wheel (through the button combination)

:mad:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 314 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing