rF2 Formula 2 @ Fuji - Sunday December 30th 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
:thumbsup: Im in.

Georgios I know there is quite alot of guides on the isiforums/rf2beta for setting up g25/7 worth a look there. I used 9000 ffb strength in control plr file, 6 - 10 ffb filter depending on car and adjust the multiplier up to get stronger feel depending on car to. I think 1.2 car multiplier with f2s but dont use a g27 for a while now. These things did help but i to was trying different things alot to get feeling exact how i wanted im sure Stefans will be better.

Id be interested to know what you use though also Stefan a couple of my mates using g27, Let me know to please :)

:thumbsup: Im in.

Georgios I know there is quite alot of guides on the isiforums/rf2beta for setting up g25/7 worth a look there. I used 9000 ffb strength in control plr file, 6 - 10 ffb filter depending on car and adjust the multiplier up to get stronger feel depending on car to. I think 1.2 car multiplier with f2s but dont use a g27 for a while now. These things did help but i to was trying different things alot to get feeling exact how i wanted im sure Stefans will be better.

Id be interested to know what you use though also Stefan a couple of my mates using g27, Let me know to please :)

I will later on check my PLR file, it's been a while since I edited it, but will post it here (although not the right spot for this discusion). :)

My problem is that I feel like the wheel is dragging me to neither left or right side. I also noticed that their is no resistance from the wheel in first 25 degrees both to the left and right side.

I tried copying my settings from rF1 but it didn't do any difference. :(
Try increasing the FFB value in the in game controls screen. I have mine set at 2.00

I have to say this will hopefully be pretty good turn out, ye Craig full grid cmon :), what times you guys setting atm ? and will server be up tonight ?
i managed a 1.xx in race my best so far.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back