rF2 Formula 2 @ Autódromo do Estoril (Portugal 2009) - Fri 02Mar18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sign me up, please! I'll be streaming my POV tonight, as a test with rF2, if that's OK by you guys.
Good evening Mr. @Chark! You are in good sir! :thumbsup: Oooo, streaming... sweet! :p That's perfectly fine with me, as long as everybody else is also happy for you to stream the event from your POV. Just try and avoid catching any TeamSpeak audio - I've got no problems with it, but some people may prefer for this to not be broadcasted. ;)

Thanks for the racing tonight guys, really enjoyed it! Well done to @BloodySalmonMan for the wins! :thumbsup:
Thanks Matt!! That close finish in Race2 was so intense!:roflmao: Looking forward to racing again next week with all of you guys!
Yet another epic night of racing! :D I always forget how much I enjoy this track; quite short, but great fun! :geek: Congratulations on your first two race wins @BloodySalmonMan! :thumbsup: I still cannot believe how close it was between you and @Matt Le Gallez when you crossed the line in the second race! :confused: Absolutely incredible! Hats off to the both of you!

A quick reminder for everyone, the event thread (see here) for next week's race(s) at Interlagos has been created, and the entry list is open! :)

Yet another epic night of racing! :D I always forget how much I enjoy this track; quite short, but great fun! :geek: Congratulations on your first two race wins @BloodySalmonMan! :thumbsup: I still cannot believe how close it was between you and @Matt Le Gallez when you crossed the line in the second race! :confused: Absolutely incredible! Hats off to the both of you!

A quick reminder for everyone, the event thread (see here) for next week's race(s) at Interlagos has been created, and the entry list is open! :)

Thanks @Daiman Patel !! I'm so excited that I've already started practising:laugh:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 325 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 282 13.4%