Formula 1 Williams

Why doesn't anyone ever race the F1 car in the US times? I can find races on Sunday usually in the morning maybe in the afternoon as well, however the rest of the week forget it. There isn't ever a single person that I have seen even in que.

This car is rockin and I wish it was more active.

Thanks for the F1 practice laps tonight Joe. I've only tested the car out by myself and it was a blast trying to keep up with you. After watching the real F1 race this morning. This totally got my adrenaline going again. Very fun stuff!

Trying to drive this car is like.... "she loves me, she loves me not".... lol

Edit: ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS CAR!!! hehe :)

For some reason Formula 1 racing is INCREDIBLY unpopular here in the U.S. I cannot speak for iracing's Williams F1 popularity, but trying to find a multiplayer race online in Codemaster's F1 2010 during my primetime hours(5:00pm-10:00pm PST) is like trying to drive F1 cars on rally tracks! It's a damn ghost town.

I'm from Los Angeles and was born and raised here. I was mildly intrigued by F1 cars up until last year when I bought F1 2010. It was my first Formula One game and now what can I say....I'm HOOKED! F1 2010 online multiplayer, when there were no wreckers on the track, has given me some of the most fun and enjoyable gaming experiences I've had ever! I can only imagine the levels of enjoyment iRacing can deliver in a proper open wheel car race. I get chills just thinking about it.

So yeah, I don't understand the lack of love for F1 racing here in the US either. Open wheel cars are so enjoyable to drive(at least in Codies F1 2010). Maybe they're just downright scared of the car?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%