AC Formula 1 @ Silverstone - Race Event - Sun 05.10.14

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Good race, though.. Franco, what did you do in the last lap (I thought the race would finish like a real F1 race, when the leader crosses the line everyone behind is classified).. You just rammed me off and didn't wait? :O

Good race, though.. Franco, what did you do in the last lap (I thought the race would finish like a real F1 race, when the leader crosses the line everyone behind is classified).. You just rammed me off and didn't wait? :O
You can fight for position until you cross the finish line on your last lap - time is plenty to do so. This also mimics reality.

Rats I thought I had signed up but did not, only realized when I checked in for the booking PW and not finding the PM and looking in this thread not finding my signup for the race.
Oh! well! lots on my mind at the moment, looking at buying a new property and together with my limited skill keeping this car on track maybe it was just as well.
Hope you all had fun

It was a fun race guys not a serious one so try not to get too worked up about it.

I got taken out 3 times in the first 3 corners and ended up last from a 3rd place quali and I'don't think that anyone who hit me waited for me at all but you just have to keep going and get on with it and hope for better luck at the next one.
If it was a league race then a different story totally but i understood that these were for fun (and yes i know we all want to do well but really not worth falling out over and certainly not worth making accusations.

Chill guys ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back