1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

formula 1 racing league

Discussion in 'F1 2015 Racing Club & Leagues' started by scott crouch, Jul 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Welcome to my page, Overtake racing league.

Now I am looking at getting a League going on f1 2015 on Xbox one. I have previous experience on running leagues on Forza 5 racing BTCC cars and then going on classic DTM league both we're great fun.

I know we have issues with the game at the moment i.e glitches,bugs,rubber banding. But I have faith Codemasters will soon fix these issues.

Once they have I will look at starting 1 League up if that is successful I will run a 2nd League with a view to getting new admins onboard to help.

Ideally I want the leagues non assisted but I am willing to change few things to help you guys out. Personally I love no assist as you get a real feel for the car. I will run plenty of social evenings so we can all get to know each other, learn how one another race and good old banter is always welcome hahaha.

My gamer tag on Xbox is Crouchandbake add me up guys.

Lastly don't forget to like the page, introduce yourself and I will keep the page updated with fresh info. Hopefully I will see you all on the grid. Head over to <Snip>
    Thanks for reading for league sign up

Crouchie

mod edit : Please do not recruit for external leagues here, this forum for for leagues run by RD member for RD members.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2015
  2. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.