AC Formula 1 @ Mugello - Race Event - Sun 28.09.14

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
yup, internet problems....doesn't look like I will be able to race :(

I am in now, but my ping goes as high as 1000 from time to time so impossible race
Got exactly the same problems. Sometimes it was good, but at a times the ping went up to 1000 and it was impossible to be less than 50m away from anyone. Did a couple of laps but I quit before I ruined somebody else's race.

Good race guys. Finished 7th although one of those places was due to a retirement. Sorry to the guy I hit coming out of turn 3 on the racing line. I think you had the penalty system on and I couldn't avoid you but I waited for you to take position ahead of me.

Last edited:
Good race for me, allthough a bit uneventful. Didn't have any incidents when lapping this time, thanks!

rd-fc1-mugello-race.jpg rd-fc1-mugello-quali.jpg

This was so much fun, I wan't more.

Though It's strange that I'm so much slower in race than I'm in practice sessions.
When I did my race test in 24/7 server my lap times were between 1.25 - 1.26, but in race 1.27 - 1.28 even in laps with no traffic.
Conclusion: I must practice driving in race conditions and under pressure:)

I joyed this and I agree with you Tomi - its nerves I'm sure of it :) that's what separates us from the aliens lol.
Had some good racing and managed a third which was far more than i expected.

I would just like to remind backmarkers to please please please keep an eye on your mirrors for faster cars approaching and do your best to let them through.
I was catching 2nd over the last few laps and on lap 24 i think i was nearly on him when a backmarker swerved straight into me ruining what could have been a good finish to the race.

I was alongside and offline but he just rammed me (not sure if it was deliberate or he got confused or something but it was an easily avoidable accident) so please keep your eyes open when being lapped.

Thanks for arranging Georg

well it was a sad morning before this event. And I didn't want to say anything before the warm up or at any time during this event. My wife's mother was dying from cancer right before we started the warm up, and during the end of qualifier she past away. I'm sorry guys I tried to stay out of every ones way and I made sure I didn't mess anyones race up. I don't think I got in anyones way that I remember and if I did let me know. I respect everyone on track.

I thought I would still be able to continue and get in a time at the end to qualify, missed the practice session because I had to get luggage out of storage so the wife and kids could pack so my wife could go back home to China to be with family. took them to the airport later that evening for their 32hr. flight to China.
But I couldn't even stay on track hearing my wife in the back ground on the phone trying to talk to her mom but with all the emotions between them on the phone and her mom was trying to talk but you couldn't understand anything she was saying and my wife was just freakn out! Those were her moms last words. It was hard to continue the event, I had my mic muted so nobody could hear what was going on.

That was some of the worst driving ever. I think I got a couple of 1.24's in the middle of the race and was surprised when I did. My mind was not where it needed to be.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 379 39.6%