Formula 1 Championship

Career Formula 1 Championship v1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great mod! Is it possible to change the order of the tracks? I would like to start at spa in stead of Monza because it is the upcoming race. I tried switcing the event folders but it doesnt work.

Great mod! Is it possible to change the order of the tracks? I would like to start at spa in stead of Monza because it is the upcoming race. I tried switcing the event folders but it doesnt work.
Hi. Yes changing the order of the events should change the order of tracks to. So if you want Spa first you should rename event4 to event1 and event1 to event4 inside the series you are playing.

Hi. Yes changing the order of the events should change the order of tracks to. So if you want Spa first you should rename event4 to event1 and event1 to event4 inside the series you are playing.

I tried it but it doesnt work. Monza is still the first track. Perhaps I am doing something wrong. Should I only rename the folders?

I tried it but it doesnt work. Monza is still the first track. Perhaps I am doing something wrong. Should I only rename the folders?
Yes. Just rename the event folders. The one you want to be first mast be event1. But make sure you are doing this inside the series you are playing. My mod has now 12 series. So you either change them all or just the one you want to play with the track spa first.

Hi, does anyone know if I can adjust for AI pit strategies? I was hoping for 30 lap races with x2 tire wear and wanted to make sure each AI car does at least 1 stop.
By the way, this mod is beyond incredible! Hats off.

"Hi, does anyone know if I can adjust for AI pit strategies? I was hoping for 30 lap races with x2 tire wear and wanted to make sure each AI car does at least 1 stop.
By the way, this mod is beyond incredible! Hats off."

Hi. I think if you have 30 laps race with x2 tire wear ai pits for sure at least 1 time. I have try even with 15 laps race and tire wear 1x and still ai pits one time. But i am not sure if this is for all cars or just for some. Anyway i havent seen ai pit more than one time even with 3x tire wear and 70 laps race.....

hello,
just one suggestion : i think you should precise on the first page that we can change the pratice, qualification and race laps or duration.
it can bring more people to test your mod

Very good mod, good balanced cars that are fun to drive, BUT, honestly, if I qualify say on pole position, I can't save my qualification at the end of quali and race my 53 lap race at a later time? I attempted to do this but AC shows me at 22nd and moves me to the next race. Whats up with that?

Very good mod, good balanced cars that are fun to drive, BUT, honestly, if I qualify say on pole position, I can't save my qualification at the end of quali and race my 53 lap race at a later time? I attempted to do this but AC shows me at 22nd and moves me to the next race. Whats up with that?
Hi. Thats an AC thing and i cant do anything about it. If you start a race weekend you have to go till the end. There is no way to save in the middle.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back