1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Formula 1: Button wins as Grosjean banned

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bram, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

View the Post on the Blog

• Like Like x 1
  2. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

After this amazing weekend, can't wait for Monza! This season so epic! :inlove:

3. At least we won't see Grosjean smashing 7 cars :D Be aware from Maldo :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. Martin Maaskant

Martin Maaskant
    Premium Member

Everyone is all over Grosjean at the moment but I think he made a very stupid mistake but had no intentions to take out other drivers. He deserves his penalty and I hope he learns from it.

Maldonado is a complete different story, I personally don't think he belongs in F1. That guy is reckless and has no respect for the lives of other drivers.

5. Not to rain on anyone´s parade here but maybe writing F1 2012 Belgian GP: Results would be better as the race results is more or less spoiled from the main site :)
    Sometimes i can´t always see the race on the same day or the few days after so i stay out of the Grand Prix thread.
    Food for thought. :)

[​IMG]

6. Martin Maaskant

Martin Maaskant
    Premium Member

Agree with that Hampus. I always record the race to look it when the kids are off to bed or when I'm back from work. Untill that time I must remind myself not to look on this site and some forums.

7. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Jep just don't login lol. This was posted hours after the race its literally everywhere.

8. Good, bloke is an idiot for doing that.

9. I´m an idiot for making a simple and innocent remark that would need 2 seconds to be changed and ultimately suit everyone on the forum?
    As i´m sure nobody would protest if it said Results rather then Button wins it all.

Now we should stay out of the whole forum for possibly days in fear for getting spoiled outside the intended F1 thread.

10. No, you're misreading his post. He was referring to the original topic.

I do agree with your proposal. I've had numerous rally results spoiled by topic titles, or news people starting the sports news with the name of the winner. Not that there's much guessing who the winner might be, but still.

Haven't seen the race, or the last 50 to be honest :D. I just hope he wasn't... *puts on sunglasses*... banned for no reason.

11. Ok i thought i was an idiot for making that little remark that really would not be that much of a hassle but still be allowed to navigate around in the forums like we usually can :)
    (i actually watched the race in time but i know i can´t always do that)

Sorry for the miss-interpretation :) And yes, going to get popcorns now lol.

12. So many people have complained about results on the front page since the dawn of time. It's news, therefore it goes on the front page. I don't go online at all when I record F1. It's fairly simple.

13. Or everyone can help out as best we can. We are talking about 5-6 letters on the headline.

I can literally move around in a designated F1 forum and go around everywhere and not get spoiled about the results. Not even in the designated car threads.

I don´t understand the resentment for such a small thing that would benefit greatly to many who can´t see the race live.