• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Formula 1 broadcast in Brazil (Globo TV) - DESPERATELY looking for an alternative!!!

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by luisponte, Oct 31, 2011.

1. luisponte

luisponte

Ratings:
    +2
    Hello everybody!

I don't know if this forum is the right place for my request, but due to my desperation I hope that somebody here can help me.

Since a couple of months I live now in Rio de Janeiro. Hence I am obliged to suffer the worst F1 broadcast I have ever seen. There is a guy named Galvão who is beyond all bearing... just insupportable! During television transmission of a GP he talks about telenovelas, tv shows, football, this and that... just nonsense! And if he founds some time to talk about F1, well better let unsaid what I think about it, let's say "just a blame"!

Is there any alternative broadcast, e. g. live streaming or something like SkyTV for Brazil? Missing the good old days in Europe where I could choose between various in-depth full coverage broadcasts...

Thank you in advance!
    Luís

PS: by the way enjoying very much this site... well done!

2. My993C2

My993C2

Ratings:
    +89
    If you do not mind waiting approximately 12 hours after they are completed and sequester yourself from the results, you can download the entire P1, P2, P3, qualifying, pre-race, race and post race footage from this site:

Link removed - linked to unauthorised or copyrighted content

3. luisponte

luisponte

Ratings:
    +2
    Obviously I want to see live coverage of the events... but it's great to know that there is a possibility to see whole gp's again... and not only of this year... European GP of 1993... Senna greatest win ever!

Thank you very very much for your hint!