rF2 Formula 1 '79 @ Zolder '79 - Sunday 21st of July

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
IMPORTANT: We changed to another server, RACEDEPARTMENT.com temp for tonight!!

Same password as usual

GRAB_431.JPG

Event Details
Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM classic
Car: Formula 1 '79
Track: Zolder '79
Mod: here
Weather: Random
Road condition:Green - Natural processing
Tyre wear: x2

Time Schedule
19:00 GMT - Practice
19:30 GMT - Qualification
19:40 GMT - Warm-up
19:45 GMT - Race 45 minutes

Server and Teamspeak password:click here

Entry list:
  1. Ian Franssen
  2. David Boulianne
  3. Tristan Clark
  4. Tiens van Zyl (tries to make it)
  5. Matej Lakota
  6. Andrew Ford
  7. Frederic Schornstein
  8. Pete Bone
  9. Dino Paolini
  10. Pierro Favretti
  11. Calum McLure
  12. Tamas Foth
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver etc..

EDIT: Ian Franssen, really sorry to have to do this, but it's going on 3am here and about an hour and a half ahead of when I should be getting up for this, and unfortunately haven't (and am unlikely) to get any sleep at all. Ordinarily I'd probably just race off no sleep, but given its Monday and the whole week is ahead of me, going to have to pull out of this one. Sorry to let everyone down. Enjoy the wonderful combination and i might try and make the gtr/corvette one later this week

It seems that next time we drive them we should choose another day because a lot of people who are interested ar doing leagues that day, wednesday sounds good for everyone doing leagues on sunday? Than we will run them next time on a wednesday.

sooner or later, these guys wont be able to resist rfactor 2 and they will have to race formula truck etc on a wednesday :p:thumbsup:

This is such a good combo :D . I have my force feedback cranked up pretty high, and you really feel like you're barely hanging onto it when you go over the bumps underneath the Shell sponsored bridge. Can't wait for this!

Can I just ask, will most of you guys be on TeamSpeak? And also, will there be a formation lap?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back