1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Formula 1 2014 car coming!

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Bram, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

• Like Like x 6
  2. I wonder what other things they still have yet to announce. And thank god it has a good looking nose piece as every car in F1 has a hideous one.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

This looks very promising indeed. Kind of how I was hoping this years F1 cars might of looked like before they revealed all the Frankenstein creations that we have now.
  4. This has been a long wait for these updates.;) All DLC cars coming look fantastic. Thanks Reiza.
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2014
  5. Joao Fernandes

Joao Fernandes
    Premium Member

The car looks great. Reiza is doing a great job with this game and with these upcoming updates it's going to get even better.
  6. Dave Begley

Dave Begley
    Premium Member

I dont know how Reiza do it ???????

They have an outdated engine and constantly amaze me with what they are able to do with it.
    The new cars are going to totally refresh the game again.

Could you imagine the sort of sim we would have if Reiza and Kunos joined forces? :)
  7. Joe Moore

Joe Moore
    Premium Member

This is great news , I may be hooked again .
  8. Joe Moore

Joe Moore
    Premium Member

Great news , had to say it again :)
  9. Any additional content is great, i guess, but I think the game needs more other types of racing cars, not formulas. We have 4 formulas already and i think there's quite enough of variety in there already. Of other true racing car types there's only one V8 car. Camaro is a road car, Mini and Opala are very underpowered. Doesn't the game need more GT X/2/3 type cars, maybe, like those in the Blancpain series or those that race in other endurance series ? I'd prefer those.

I'm not a big open wheeler fan, so i'm a bit biased, though. I guess the guys at Reiza are more formula fans.

In any case, i like your work Reiza. Keep it up. :thumbsup:
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. Awesome stuff. I for one welcome as much open wheel content as possible.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Marco Versele

Marco Versele
    Hhmmm, yes ...

Well you can always download the Blancpain mod in the following forum thread:

12. As I said in another post, all additional content is welcome. Formula 1 cars are exciting but unfortunately most of the game (Brazilian) original tracks do not favor races with these cars. Interesting would be piloting these machines in the world-famous tracks, still with the addition of new features such as KERS and DRS. (My opinion).
    Classes of current GTs find it very difficult to offer Reiza because it involves trademark rights and sponsors.
  13. Sun Levi

Sun Levi
    Premium Member

Just bought this game and I'm loving it! Can't wait for this!
  14. I am thinking of buying it to mainly just for this car lol i tried out the 60 min trial, i must say i like the handling of the cars tbh.
    But the one thing i notice was hardly anyone playing it online servers empty apart from say 5 players in total?
  15. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member