1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Formula 1 1992

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Lazarou, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium Member

A proper version of this is coming to GSC Extreme. One of the creators alesanchez has posted this here

http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=67570

I had asked permission myself to release a conversion not knowing that they were doing one themselves.

Cant wait to see if its as good as my conversion ;)

2. Sounds great. Where can we see your conversion? ;)

3. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium Member

4. Tal

Tal
    Premium Member

I'm under the impression its already released? the proper version?
    I just downloaded it from driveitalia.
    Sounds orgasmic

5. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium Member

6. How does it compare to your version Paul? The same, Better or Worse ?

7. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium Member

I was only being sarcastic about if it was as good as mine! I think F1 ASR have improved the graphics also they have adjusted the SFX values as well for a better a sound mix (I had done this in my conversion).

I asked them if I could release my conversion not knowing they were doing one themselves, obviously it is best left to the original makers of the mod. Also I would not release my conversion without permission as they are still active and I wanted to respect their work.

I have changed the .veh files though so all the cars have the same realfeel entry.

If you like F1 mods then this one is for you it's great.

8. how can we choose the upgrades chassis in the menu, i would like to drive the MP4-6B ?

9. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium Member

GSC does not support changing the upgrades. The MP4-6B although listed in the upgrade ini. doesnt appear to be there. There is a carbon fibre number though.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 24, 2014