Cars Fordmans Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.
@NightEye87 I have researched the racing brake temps of most modern brake discs, and I have no idea on how they operate in AC, (trail and error I guess) but we are talking high temps, 300-400 is norm, but cool temps, they don't work, so you need to warm them up, that is only why I was asking.

As I didn't want people thinking, they leave the pit lane and slam on the brakes in turn one on lap 1, and think they could stop as good as they would in turn one on lap 3 LOL

Shaun

Oh I know how brake temps affect braking efficiency, it's just that on the road you'd have no insight in them.
People that play AC usually know as well, so I don't think you should worry about any of that too much :p

I´ve just noticed that you´re reworking the Audi TT and I´m wondering if there has changed anything UV mapping related?

I´m considering creating some skins for this car at the moment and it would be a shame if the new version would have different mapped parts ... ;)

I´ve just noticed that you´re reworking the Audi TT and I´m wondering if there has changed anything UV mapping related?

I´m considering creating some skins for this car at the moment and it would be a shame if the new version would have different mapped parts ... ;)
Nope nothing have changed in he UV / 3dmodel so please create away !!!!

I only posted the link the old version so you can at least see what you have done in game

Shaun

PS....What he said above LOL

Hi All,

Well the Audi is almost finished. I gave it to "somebody" last night / this morning, around 1am I think HA HA, and his feedback blew me away, but I was asked, how am I handling the re-charge of the P2P as in AC you cannot simulate shots (as in limited amount of times you can press the P2P button) so here goes.

The Re-Charge is based on the gain per second per avg driven wheel angular velocity.

giphy.gif

So in plain English, braking for 1 second from 300 kph will charge the battery more than braking 1 second from 100kph

Shaun :laugh:

Well I promised Ford(man) Super Sunday, so what do you get.

Updated and more competitive with the Porsche /Maserati - Ginetta GT4
Updated Ginetta GT4 Supercup
Audi TT Cup with Push2Pass

Now trying to upload them all

Again as always, please give me feedback, and thank you for your support

Shaun

Something I have learnt, seriously with the Audi TT, is you cannot please everybody. You say your "reviving" a mod which pleased so many and yet, disappointed many as well, but to me reviving is "making it work, live, breathe again" but to others, it means a complete over hall.

So just to clarify, I will NOT be making any 3d model changes (I can't, I am not that talented), telling me that F1 type Kers is wrong in the Audi TT (again as explained) it was in the original release and AC does not support full P2P.

If people are mentioning this, then why OH WHY has nobody mentioned yet that AC doesn't support 2 Diff Final ratio gear box (DSG) Nope??

Because I have made it look "realistic" by extending the final two gears as the final two gears should be on a different Final Ratio, but hay ho....the small things never get noticed.

The Audi TT was "never ever" going to be perfect, as AC doesn't support those functions for one, plain an simple, some of the other issues, I cannot do anything about ( as I explained) and I will continue to do so.

The Seat..well...it's very comfy :D

Shaun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back