Cars Fordmans Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear....what have I done....

Shaun tells his testers that he has perfected the aerodynamics and colliders........but broken the car

giphy.gif

Please excuse my boring voice, never done this before, but thought it was such an interesting and useful find, thought I would share it, and no, I didn't answer the phone, I was busy HA HA

Very nice and informative video :thumbsup: And your voice is lets say acceptable ;) Much more less boring like the f....ing phone in the background.
Thumbs up :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
Very nice ande informative video :thumbsup: And your voice is lets say acceptable ;) Much more less boring like the f....ing phone in the background.
Thumbs up :thumbsup::thumbsup:

The reason the phone is like that...is because I like to ignore it HA HA HA...It rang again 30mins later, and my wife answered it, and a women said, a women has had an accident and we would like to help, with my wife replying....OMG is she OK PMSL :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

They hung up

Hi All,

So where are we at. Well the Supercup is complete. Due to a problem, and I don't know what it is, the original creators suffered the same, I have had to create the gears manually, yep, each gear, looking at video footage over and over, and making sure the gear to gear, speed to speed, corner to corner is correct. and matches real life video footage.

I have talked to a IRL Ginetta driver, so I sent him a video of me driving in AC on a track so he could look at my gears, speed and at what corner, and I got a reply, it's almost perfect, which I could not ask for more, so happy days.

The testers have tested the new aero package, and everything else I changed, and it's all thumbs up from them.

So...now the GT4 Car. I have just spent the last 4-5 hrs, and this is now match for match, in tone with the Porsche / Maserati (around Monza) GT4 cars and really gives Kunos cars a run for their money. As IRL, the Ginetta is quicker through the corners, better on the braking but down the straights, they are very evenly matched, maybe slightly slower.

For both cars, I will provide a full change log, but I will be honest, just throw the old ones out, as this is not just a change, this is a complete overhaul, and no previous times will come in to effect.

When these I release, I will give you all and explanation as to why, as when you see it in pictures, it will all make sense.

So fingers crossed, all should be out sometime this weekend, I am hoping LOL

Cheers

Shaun

Thanks Shaun for all your efforts and those in the background assisting. This is one of my favourites in AC.
Love your work.
Thanks mate. As the testers will tell you, I have been really "picky" on this and I have upset them and also pleased them, due to my OCD :roflmao::roflmao:

But all is good, and I am looking forward to getting this to you all, we all are, but I cannot stress enough...bin the old version and forget your laptimes. I don't want to disappoint people thinking this is going to grip more, more speed, as it really doesn't, IRL

Shaun

Some of you eagle eyed spotters might have seen that all of the Ginetta content has been removed. Don't panic, it's not for ever. After Midnight will explain all, very soon, but, we have fixed the issues with the Windows :thumbsup:

We will also, in the new download, it will put the font in the font folder for you (Thank you Jebus for showing me) and also, like somebody else suggested, we will name the rar file with the version included.

More to follow

Shaun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back