Cars Ford Transit 2005 (WIP)

I have no desire to have a half finished model floating around on the internet thanks. Done it twice before and not gonna make that mistake again.

Don't get me wrong, its awesome that other people also enjoy my creations. But these (unpaid) projects are primarily made for me, no one else. Selfish? Absolutely, but thats just the way it is for me (and many other modders too, I imagine).

For me the important thing about these projects is 1; that I enjoy doing it, and 2; that I learn something new. I'm not gonna release it before I'm satisfied I've done the best job I can regardless of time, just because a few are 'bored' or 'tired of waiting' etc. It'll come out when its done, simple as that :)

I'd also say, take your time! Especially if you can work on any paid project instead.
Having the Transit would be cool, but how much will it actually be driven, once everyone has put it round the ring?
I drove a Transit for a couple of days when moving house, and once a year to get a load of wood for the cockle stove. That thing is so awful, I think nobody drives it by choice in RL

I've driven 100s of 1000s of miles in Transits,Bloody love them,I'd drive one by choice :D.
Ford or nothing for me, but if you got that extra penny buy a Mercedes Vito, they are real machines,
we was flooded the entire vally and all the road like 1 meter deep there was 3-4 tranny vans and cars parked up we drove straight on through with the Merc, now I am convinced that extra money is worth it :D

lol this dash has been needing an overhaul for over 2 years now... glad to finally have it in a reasonable condition now. The transition/panel gaps between the main instrument display surround and rest of the dash has been haunting me for years, happy for it to all be welded and watertight :)

Old one for reference
wVSNX7j.jpg

Ef9K87i.jpg

dLyd9yv.jpg

BHZpXKg.jpg

Really not much holding it back now, just a few minor interior parts to model and texture. Can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel, though I shouldn't tempt fate!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back