Cars Ford Transit 2005 (WIP)

Gary, you're putting so much love in all the details, whether you or this community had the ideas, it's incredible. Just wanted to tell there are people like me who want to drive this awesome vehicle in Assetto Corsa actually this decade, so please rethink your priorities. Well, I would wait longer, as long as it will eventually roll out onto the Nordschleife to break the 10mins. Keep up the work :)

Man you U.K people have good simple Police liveries.

Google: New Zealand Armed Offenders Squad Ford Transit

Look at the different ones we have had. If you see one with the orange/blue on it, look at the bottom of the sliding door. It's the regular side but a lot smaller.

5404.jpg

Yeah it is a retractable canvas. They use it at crime scenes that are in the open to cover any bodies until the coroner arrived, the new VW vans don't have that anymore.
Saw it once with a few of the guys sitting there having a coffee, highlight of my day that day haha

Well i really do hope its not long, been waiting for this beast for 1.5 years :) really looking forward to it :)
Well I tried to squeeze it in over xmas, managed to finish everything exterior wise and made good progress on the interior, though still plenty left to do on that front.

Back on the RSS stuff again, once thats done hopefully another blast and it'll be done :)

Sorry if its obvious but is there a download and template for this? I can see it says WIP but I also see some videos of it online... confused.exe :redface:

Sorry if its obvious but is there a download and template for this? I can see it says WIP but I also see some videos of it online... confused.exe :redface:
Nothing is released as such, any videos are heavily WIP. That being said, templates are more or less ready, if you (or anyone else) wants to make some cool liveries before release feel free to PM me and i can send them over.

Nothing is released as such, any videos are heavily WIP. That being said, templates are more or less ready, if you (or anyone else) wants to make some cool liveries before release feel free to PM me and i can send them over.

Oh I see, I'm only planning to make some personal liveries to race with some friends, nothing useful to the rest of the forum, I'll wait for release, keep up the good work! :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back