Cars Ford Transit 2005 (WIP)

Oh nice I never thought of that, I'm using the headllight flash function just now (which means you can't turn them off anyway, you just have to wait for it to run its course).

Never realised digital instruments can flash? Will have a look :thumbsup:
Yeah its some RPM settings

Best thing is that you can set different hz for each light instead of all flashing at one speed you can get a sequence going..

Reactions: CC
Best thing is that you can set different hz for each light instead of all flashing at one speed you can get a sequence going..
Thanks! :)
c18032e267fd737189ff05be4a57e007.gif

Was reading the old AC forums thread and finding what @AccAkut said to be highly prophetic...

Xc2nizV.jpg

I'm having to redo bits I've already redone multiple times over in the past 2 years :cry::roflmao: At times I'm speechless at how bad some of it is, questioning my reasons behind much of the choices :mad::poop::D

Was reading the old AC forums thread and finding what @AccAkut said to be highly prophetic...

Xc2nizV.jpg

I'm having to redo bits I've already redone multiple times over in the past 2 years :cry::roflmao: At times I'm speechless at how bad some of it is, questioning my reasons behind much of the choices :mad::poop::D
Your lucky 2 years I look at my cars fro yesterday and wonder whats ****ing going on :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Xc2nizV.jpg

to think I released the 996 before I knew how to use the bevel tool correctly... so much subdivision and manual placement of vertices :cautious: Or the Audi before I knew the merits of the Boolean modifier... I made that cage with the knife tool :ninja: (and lots of non connected intersecting pipes)

giphy.gif

LOVE X 100

Hehe, looking great man with windows and lights. And that lightbar..., just superb.
Just be careful with the paint though and don't scratch it, it's not even dry yet.

It dont appear correct to me sorry for nitpicking so to speak ,
I looked online to back up my thoughts from 1st looking ,
all these police and ambulance I believe the yellow and blue is all broken up and I am sure the areas that are broken reflects from cars headlights , makes it glow , I believe it does from watching them drive past ,
currently looks all one solid blue and yellow :)
9984002533_90d8a79f2d_b.jpg

not sure what reference you used also but the blue grill at the front seems really odd also , maybe its real idk but cant remember seeing any with the blue grill :(
65.jpg

Those things are actually vinyl stickers, applied to the body. To replicate this, I will have to draw panel lines. Not saying I'm not gonna do that, but it will take a bit longer than 1 afternoon.
Also there's plenty of examples where they just apply it in one big chunk.
dsc09708.jpg

images

Those things are actually vinyl stickers, applied to the body. To replicate this, I will have to draw panel lines. Not saying I'm not gonna do that, but it will take a bit longer than 1 afternoon.
Also there's plenty of examples where they just apply it in one big chunk.
dsc09708.jpg

images
yeah 1 big chunk in one horizontal line maybe , yours goes to the floor and not broken ,
not saying its wrong , just seems not correct thats all man :)

10520035493_b4a93a2176_b.jpg

Just an example, lots of em to find out there. Looks like painted on to me. Anyway, not going to break my head on it. The skin I made was just a quicky, for fun. To show off the lightbar. Not meant to be an accurate replica. There's some of us that do this stuff just for fun you know? :)

It dont appear correct to me sorry for nitpicking so to speak ,
I looked online to back up my thoughts from 1st looking ,
all these police and ambulance I believe the yellow and blue is all broken up and I am sure the areas that are broken reflects from cars headlights , makes it glow , I believe it does from watching them drive past ,
currently looks all one solid blue and yellow :)
9984002533_90d8a79f2d_b.jpg
do your own skins man! :) :p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back