Login or Register an account to download this content
MajkiMajk submitted a new resource:

Ford Mustang RTR Trans Am Brut - Ford

Hi, hope u like it.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Read more about this resource...

As mentioned I thought these B&W shots I took a lifetime ago might be of interest.
Alan Moffat could really hustle this car and he always gave 110%, while the silver and dark green 'BRUT 33' livery was one of the most attractive and distinctive in the Sports Sedan field.
I was racing ANF2 at the time, as a competitor I could get into places that most could not.
B&W was affordable and I could process it myself, color was prohibitively expensive on a 'Grunt's' pay.

View attachment 236906
View attachment 236907
View attachment 236908

Last edited:
As mentioned I thought these B&W shots I took a lifetime ago might be of interest.
Alan Moffat could really hustle this car and he always gave 110%, while the silver and dark green 'BRUT 33' livery was one of the most attractive and distinctive in the Sports Sedan field.
I was racing ANF2 at the time, as a competitor I could get into places that most could not.
B&W was affordable and I could process it myself, color was prohibitively expensive on a 'Grunt's' pay.

View attachment 236906
View attachment 236907
View attachment 236908

David.
Not what I regard as 'Hi Res', as I was using a Canon F-1 and FD Lenses back then, as well as processing my own film.
Nitrate based flm does tend to deteriorate over 50+/- years as well, even if stored in reasonable conditions.
As for commercial use, that would be a no. I'm happy to share with the enthusiasts at RD but that is all.
JL.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back