Vehicles:
Race1: Ford Mustang (Default)
Race2: NSU TT (Download)
Track: Westwood Park (Download)
Start Time: 20.00 GMT
Practice: 20 mins
Qualification: 10 mins - ONE TIMED LAP
Race: 18 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: This is a NON Rankings Point event.
Note3: Default skins that are included with the NSU TT mod. Default skins only for the Mustang.

Entry List:

1. Carlos Diaz
  2. Paul Joseph
  3. Senad Subasic
  4. Nigel Atkins
  5. Stuart Thomson
  6. Bob Miley
  7. Ross McGregor
  8. Nils Norberg
  9. Erling Bohmer
  10. Ivo Simons
  11. Dmytro Botnarenko
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Tudor Morris
My Setups: (these are base setups, you might need to make adjustments)

Attachments

• CDStang.svm
    2.4 KB · Views: 224
  • CD NSU TT.svm
    2.4 KB · Views: 297
Quite enjoyed tonight again. I really enjoy driving on the multitude of old tracks that i've never heard of before, as they always turn out to be great- and Westwood Park is no exception. (Also, Riverside NS that we're doing on thursday is another example)

In race 1 i started slowly, letting Ivo past on the ourside. I followed him and Dmytro for a couple of laps and shortly had Stu up my chuff. His 1:17.5 in practise scared the wits out of me, so i let him through without too much of a battle after a lap or two!
Fell behind a tad from the leading trio mid-race, but as things hotted up ahead i latched onto them again. Ivo slid off at the hairpin, so iwas up to 3rd, and followed Dmytro and Stu home for a tight finish.

Race 2: Another slowish start saw Erling take the lead. However, he outbraked himself into turn 2 and i got my head down and did some qualie laps to break free of 'the tow' down the straight. Did some sensible laps for the rest of the race but nearly got involved in Bob & Carlos's fun mid-race!

Thanks Carlos & Stu as ever, good, clean racing throughout from what i could see. (and close as well)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back