Vehicles:
Race1: Ford Mustang (Default)
Race2: NSU TT (Download)
Track: Vitus Club (Download)
Start Time: 20.00 GMT
Practice: 20 mins
Qualification: 10 mins - ONE TIMED LAP
Race: 16 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: This is a NON Rankings Point event.
Note3: Default skins that are included with the NSU TT mod. Default skins only for the Mustang.

Entry List:
  1. Carlos Diaz
  2. Nigel Atkins
  3. Senad Subasic
  4. Paul Joseph
  5. Hans Sneep
  6. Stuart Thomson
  7. Bob Hutchins
  8. Artur Jastrzebski
  9. Jack Smith
  10. Dmytro Botnarenko
  11. Gregory Degreef
  12. Bob Miley
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
My Setups:

Attachments

• CD NSU TT.svm
    2.4 KB · Views: 570
  • CDStang.svm
    2.4 KB · Views: 279
Two lovely races for me tonight.

First race in the Stang I get an OK launch and I'm pretty much alone in 3rd behind Thommo and Greg for most of the race. But then Thommo spins out and I steel 2nd. The entire race Nigel was closing that gap by about half a second per lap, if the race was just a couple of laps longer he would have definitely taken 2nd, great driving Nige :good:.

Second race...I love how late you can brake in the NSU, but you have to be very careful how/when you get back on the gas. Last race at the Ring I was able to get away without ever spinning it, but Vitus is a bit more tricky and it got the best of me. I spent the entire race chasing an un-catchable Greg as he led us to 1st and 2nd places past Nige. during the last few laps I managed to get pretty close to Greg but the excitement of doing so was just a bit too distracting and I spun the car several times while Nige got past and took 2nd. I don't mind at all since I was still able to grab 3rd and I was more than happy with that. I'm happy just to be able to finish, really, and have a nice race with you guys, but it sure does feel good to be able to nab a podium here and there :tongue:.

Grats to Greg for both poles and wins tonight, some very nice driving there Greg :trophy::good:

Thanks to Thommo for setting up the server for me and to all of you for showing up.

thnx for the races tonight guys, it was my first time driving these cars and my first time round this track so it was a success for me not to come last and it took me a few race laps to see where i was loosing time to others but by half way through race 2 i was getting the hang of it and was very happy to hang onto 4th place with a car i was getting to like more and more with every lap :D

I would like to revist this track again sometime for a GTL event.

In race 1, I slipped through to P4 after all the carnage and held a large gap from the pack for a while but I made two unforced spinoffs and eventually lost the cushion. I held off Bob H. for a while ( unless he was playing a cat/mouse game with me....?) but I final left the track and he quickly flew by. I ended up in 7th spot which is an alright by me.
In race 2, I ended up hear the back for most of the race and Bob M. gave me some exciting entertainment. He reminded me of a fisherman playing with a little trout, let it out and reeling it in. In checking the replay I seemed to have been a little erratic at times. I did squeeze Stu out at the first turn of the last chicane. I should have gone a little wider around, and I also did the same thing to Bob M. on a couple corners. Sorry about that.

Other than that I had a ball. Cheers to the winners, the non-winners because there are no losers, and to the organizers Carlos/Stu. Happy holiday to all.

Race 1 - I was really enjoying driving around this track with the two cars and I seemed to be a little quicker than last week for some reason. I had a terrible start and was left struggling up the inside of turn 1 with everyone streaming past. I got a tap from behind which put me off the track but the nice man waited for me to get going again, so thanks! ;) I managed to avoid a few horrific crashes along the way and made my way up to 5th place before smashing into a spinning Hans(?) and crashing into the wall. I thought the car was going to be wrecked after that, but I kept going with a slight drop in top speed and minor understeer (ok, a bit more understeer than normal for a Mustang!). I passed the cars I had lost places to again and ended up in 4th place.

Race 2 - Qualified in 5th place with the NSU and managed a better start than in race 1, although I still dropped to about 8th. Avoided another couple of accidents and found myself back in 5th place. Had a fantastic battle with Neil for 4th place, but when I finally got past I ended up spinning and losing 2 places a few laps later! Made up 1 more place after the car ahead spun and I finished 5th.

Really enjoyed last nights racing and congrats to all the winners and podiums!

Not my night at all,with the Stang 2 times on my roof fin last I think ,

NSU after reading in the chat "mid gears"changed that an it seems faster was good under way P6 after the first lap,but then my first spin guys go by try to hold on but spin again and gain lost count spinning, an col it the Day an left (sorry not my stile)

For Fun, made a slight Show from the Enduro Magny Cours, watch here:

Yesterday, I felt pretty bad and I could not concentrate properly because of pain. Guys, I'm sorry, who I interrupted yesterday and probably I should not have to participate in the event.

I was first in Vitus and only a little time to understand it.
Both qualifications I have spent quite mediocre for me, especially the first in the Mustang, even though I got into the top six at the start.

The first race was for me to record, as over after the first two turns. Nigel, excuse me for my reckless flying into you at the first corner, the car literally floated on the cool tires, although I'm not braked late. I was almost immediately punished. When I started to take the second turn, I heard that someone has been buzzing in my right ear, but I never thought that Jack was able to fit inside. There were quite a few places. As a result, my meeting with the bump must have seen the entire Swiss valley.

In the second race I managed to concentrate a little bit and I was able to get to the finish. I was just after Stewart spun into the 7-th corner, has a little kick from Bob H., slipped to eighth place and rushed in pursuit. Then I had a serious battle with Stuart the entire race. With varying degrees of success.:rolleyes: In the end I finished in sixth place.

Well done Greg and all the rest. Thank you Carlos and Stu for the organization.

But most importantly, I have just developed a kind of "Hutchins syndrome".:frown: Approximately every second race, I always intersect with Bob in the fight on the track. And often, it ends up that I should kick him in the back. Yesterday, in the midst of combat, when Stu spun in second time, I was again slightly cropped Bob (although he dropped in a corner rather tartly, and left me no place). Sorry, Bob, anyway. I stopped, to wait for him, but for some reason he decided that the race is better not to continue. Took advantage of this clever Stu, who thus surpassed the two immediately.:cool: But I still caught him almost at the finish.:)

Thanks guys for a good evenings racing.
Race 1, after being to cautious in T1 I put myself off track, doh. Then I just had to chase down the field which was good fun & bring it home.
Race 2, not good at all, got caught up in someones spin, back down the field, then trying to get back up the front again got tagged out by the same person which didn't go down to well with me at the time so I just quit the game. Sometimes racing is a curel mistress.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back