Ford License

Ford GT GT1 licensed: http://insider.simbin.com/r3e-licensing-ford/
As with the others we start off with one car, but I promise you, there are many more cars to come from our new licencor Ford!

2013-02-11-1419-0174.jpg

Can't wait to hear this Ford GT.

Yeah, ingame sounds are amazing. But the replay sounds lacks a bit of...of...rawness. At the drive by the sound is great, but as the car has passed, the sound seems to vanish too quick. Zandvoort for example. I look at the straight for the fly by and i stick to that view, as the car enters the first corner im not able to hear it anymore (backshifting rumble). For my taste it would be nice if the replay sounds would have more...agression and echo in it:

I like this
''The road heritage of Ford is not something to be neglected, but for R3E, we are focused on their racing pedigree. As with the others we start off with one car, but I promise you, there are many more cars to come from our new licencor Ford!''

Yeah, ingame sounds are amazing. But the replay sounds lacks a bit of...of...rawness. At the drive by the sound is great, but as the car has passed, the sound seems to vanish too quick. Zandvoort for example. I look at the straight for the fly by and i stick to that view, as the car enters the first corner im not able to hear it anymore (backshifting rumble). For my taste it would be nice if the replay sounds would have more...agression and echo in it:

I agree, if they can capture the downshift/engine braking sounds more accurately in replay, that would make a huge improvement.

Thank god the game isn't finished, they would fire Anthony and he's still working on the sounds.
Anthony is doing very good work but, I still have high hopes for him to make it even better.

The "Sound Bar" needs to be raised in all racing games IMO but, it will never happen if we remain content with the way it's always been done.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 369 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 246 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.1%