AC Ford GT40 @ Monza 1966 - Thursday February 25th 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Ryan

"Racing amuses me" - Enzo Ferrari
upload_2016-2-15_18-0-25.png

#TBT! Throwback Thursday kicks off with two classics: the Cathedral of Speed and the mighty GT40

Hi RaceDepartment! Throwback Thursdays aim to spice up our Assetto Corsa races with a look to the past where barriers were trees and courage was aplenty. This week we run in one of history's most celebrated racing combatants. Dust off those H-shifters, get that clutch foot ready, and crank up the volume. It's going to be a fun ride!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name: RaceDepartment #4 US
Cars: Ford GT40
Track: Monza 1966

Practice (60 min): 20:00 EST Thursday 25 FEB / 12:00 AEDT Friday 26 FEB
Qualifying (10 min): 21:00 EST Thursday 25 FEB / 13:00 AEDT Friday 26 FEB
Race (24 Laps): 21:10 Thursday 25 FEB / 13:10 AEDT Friday 26 FEB

Entry List
  1. Ryan
  2. Chris Stacey
  3. Cristian Haba
  4. Alex Townsend (50/50)
  5. Si
  6. Matt Byers
  7. LupinYonder
  8. Edward Mowinckel
  9. Matheus Machado
  10. davidwanj
  11. Stig Bidstrup
  12. Quentis Gillispie
  13. Discovery.Tv
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Last edited:
I had secretly hoped that a slightly later start time (and a massive V8) might bait the Aussie racers in :cool:
upload_2016-2-15_19-41-59.png

Last edited:
cant do that sorry, gotta pack for my sunday (after RDGP) terrible trip to whistler, canada, for two weeks of gruelling skiing, eating, drinking, drinking, did i mention drinking?
a whole bundle of snow and powder, 5 star hotel with in snow spa, bobsleigh run on olymic track, dogsledding accross back country, snow mobile high country tour, mens olympic downhill double diamond run.
vancouver canucks NHL? not looking forward to it, gonna be hell.

but dont you lot worry, ill cope, been through far worse.

Again, I would love to but, during this week anyways it's not going to happen. love this beast of a car too.
Tis the trouble with mid-week racing. Sadly, we gotta make that paper. I'll be adjusting times over the next few weeks and see what works for people.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back