1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ford GT40 for rFactor

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Lee Knight, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Can anyone tell me where I successfully download a Ford GT40 from? PLEASE!
    Tried several from a mate but none would load,Ive seen clips on the Utube so they have to be out
    there somewhere.
    Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you, BLeeK.
  2. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium Member

The GT40 is in the Historix Mod, but you'll need a copy of GT Legends to install it.
  3. The CSGT WSC70 mod has GT40s in it and a lot of other classics too (e.g. Porsche 917 and Ferrari 512S). You don't need GTL for this mod.
  4. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium Member

Doh! Forgot about WSC70, good shout David
  5. BLeeK says hays he's found the Mk1 version of his most favourite car he'll never get to drive (GT40) but would also like to find the Mk3(427ci) version. Would also like to find the 2nd greatest race track of all time the Isle Of Mann. Anyone know anything about it? I know Ive seen footage nof a rendision of it in the past & have been told there is one out there somewhere in cyberland but dont know what format it would be in for the PC.
  6. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Isle of Man circuit builder never gave permission for it to be converted out of GPL.
  7. GPL? COOL! Whats that? Sorry for such a dumb question,but maybe thats the one Ive been trying to install
    on my linux-ubuntu without success? I'll check my end, but what is a GPL when its at home?
  8. Grand Prix Legends. :)
  9. Where would I get a copy of this game & track(the IOM), please?
  10. GPL is so old now it can be installed with a free demo and then add on cars and tracks etc. and you end up with the full game,highly unlikely to find it in any shops to buy.
  11. Doing it this way you won't get the original tracks (except Watkins Glen). Don't miss out on Spa, Zandvoort, Nurburgring and the rest.

Grand Prix Legends is available cheaply from Amazon or direct from Sold Out Software