Resource icon

Sounds Ford GT LM 2016 sounds 2.1 Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
that or I can upload my hpysics mod done with a friend that has added the side mirrors on the model and has the latest sounds(since I did the correct engine, the sounds here aren't exact anymore) :) but, no, I don't mind you posting the original mod here

Original mod cannot be posted here because it has been ripped from another title and so is not allowed on RD. Please read the forum rules.

a
that or I can upload my hpysics mod done with a friend that has added the side mirrors on the model and has the latest sounds(since I did the correct engine, the sounds here aren't exact anymore) :) but, no, I don't mind you posting the original mod here
allright, ill just upload it to mega. Here is link:

Mod edit: no external links please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mach77 updated Ford GT LM 2016 sounds with a new update entry:

Absolute final version

Final update after a long time of absence.

What are the changes:
-added a little bit more bass in cockpit view
-added multiple effects such as different kinds of reverb for the external sound
-added an additional external engine layer for the very close sound to avoid a sudden bass click
-added a randomizer for the downshift sound so the compresser sound doesn't trigger all the time

Read the rest of this update entry...

Mach77 updated Ford GT LM 2016 sounds with a new update entry:

Pitch fix

Thanks to the help of Automation, I have now succeeded into making the true 3.5L V6 pitch. the shift point is set between 5900 and 6200rpm

Added to that, I have done some EQ stuff in the cockpit to match more with the onboard sounds and added some low rumble sounds to get a more realistic feeling(that the onboard videos cannot reproduce)

Finally, I have tweaked the turbo and the gearbox sounds as well as added an external gearbox sound(mostly audible at low speed)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back