Cars Ford Fusion Nascar, Toyota Camary Nascar and Chevrolet SS Nascar (Sound fix) [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blacknight1407 submitted a new resource:

Forrd Fusion Nascar, Toyota Camary Nascar and Chevrolet SS Nascar (Sound fix) - Sound Fix (with cars)

I changed the sound of these cars because they had no outdoor sound. ;)

The cars are not my mod I only changed the sound but I cannot link the real autor because I don´t know who made these cars. If the real autor of this mod has a problem with my reupload please contact me and I will delete this post.View attachment 180123 View attachment 180124 View attachment 180125
Have fun!! Maybe somebody opens a Nascar server:)

Read more about this resource...

Blacknight1407 updated Ford Fusion Nascar, Toyota Camary Nascar and Chevrolet SS Nascar (Sound fix) with a new update entry:

fix

I changed the sound of these cars because they had no outdoor sound. ;)

The cars are not mine I only changed the sound but I cannot link the real autor because I don´t know who made these cars.

Download the cars please from this page:

Mod edit - link removed

after you downloaded these cars you can install my sfx fix and have fun;)

If the real autor of this mod has a problem with my post please contact me and I will delete it.View attachment 180136...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

Please don't upload stuff that you haven't created yourself, so that you know the source. Please also don't post external download links to a car (or cars) of, let's just say, a 'questionable' source i.e probable ripped content

Cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back