Ford Focus BTCC'16 Skin Pack for Touring Cat C Class

GRID Autosport Ford Focus BTCC'16 Skin Pack for Touring Cat C Class V1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
SaschaD submitted a new resource:

Ford Focus BTCC'16 Skin Pack for Touring Cat C Class - Alex Martin, Andrew Jordan, Stewart Lines and Mat Jackson BTCC 4K Livery Mod Pack

This Mod replaces the Ford Focus Touring Cat C Class skins with actual BTCC 2016 Skins. Be sure to make a backup of your cars folder.

For installation just copy the cars folder to your Grid Autosport directory.

There are 2 Versions, with and without windows numbers.

Attention: In 2016 there are 3 Ford Teams in the BTCC with 4 different cars! So i use the user livery skin for the Andrew Jordan/Motorbase Car. Be sure to make a backup!!!

Yes, the actual Ford Focus touring car uses a little...

Read more about this resource...

SaschaD updated Ford Focus BTCC'16 Skin Pack for Touring Cat C Class with a new update entry:

Overhaul

I've improved many details again so that the Ford Skin Pack fits better with my other skin packs. Among other things, I brought the exterior mirrors and, if available, the interior mirrors to life. Don't expect too much, the mirror resolution is terrible and hardcoded by Codemasters. I have also created an individual Scrutineer Approved sticker for the side windows for each vehicle. If you play in a resolution so that you can read it at all. :)

Read the rest of this update entry...

hola buenas tengo un problema cuando instalo las skins los numeros en el coche de las skins originales se quedan i se ve feo como puedo borrar los numeros de la carroceria? derecha e izquierda? Muy buen Mod!
Captura de pantalla 2023-11-26 213653.png

hola buenas tengo un problema cuando instala las skins los numeros en el coche de las skins originales se quedan i se ve feo como puedo borrar los numeros de la carroceria? ¿derecha e izquierda? ¡Muy buen mod!

How do I delete the number on the sides that is from the original skin and it is not deleted when the mod is installed?

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2023-11-26 213653.png
    Captura de pantalla 2023-11-26 213653.png
    408.8 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 360 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years